“Permission to Live Fearlessly, Healing & Support in BREATH-TAKING Sedona <3” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest
Ranked #14 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: SpiritQuest offers small group Sacred Earth Journeys. We are one of the few tour and retreat companies with a permit to take our clients off the main trail. We are known for having extra-ordinary guides that you will never forget! SpiritQuest provides spiritual and healing work as well as comforting body sessions. Join us for a day of relaxation, re-connection, and fun.
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Permission to Live Fearlessly, Healing & Support in BREATH-TAKING Sedona <3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I came back from my maiden voyage to Sedona AZ with powerful & permanent tools which now allow me to live freely, welcoming the beautiful & magical abundance that has followed my visit through SpiritQuest. In a time of major transition, The guides from SpiritQuest led me to the release of my old stresses, connection to Mother Earth & the gifts the Universe has to offer when your heart is truly open. I learned sacred tools to receive clarity through powerful manifestation practices, and to let go of what was no longer serving me, so I could see through new eyes. It was just the comfort, nurturing and support I needed to break through to new ground. I highly recommend this gift for yourself, as not only you, but those around you will benefit greatly. Love & Great Thanks to the entire staff of SpiritQuest, as well as the natural wonders Sedona has to offer!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank maya r
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share with others your amazing personal experience with SpiritQuest. To "get new eyes" is a powerful thing! Many people feel stuck in their lives but when they open themselves up and give themselves an adventure of a lifetime, they begin to grow and expand. It sounds like this happened to you. I am so pleased that we were able to give you tools and insights to facilitate your continued healing and blossoming. Take good care of yourself and we will see you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yoga Hike -Cathedral Rock Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I just recently returned for a most unforgettable trip to Sedona. I loved the energy in Sedona - as it is both spiritual and healing. I attended a day 2 hour Yoga -hike retreat with SpiritQuest. My instructor Breanna was a amazing. She took me to one of the best views in Sedona -over looking cathedral rock. Breanna has such a great energy about her - not only did she cater the yoga to my needs but she also listened with an open heart. Thank you Breanna and SpiritQuest for a wonderful experience!
Giovanna

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Giova_D73
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you Giovanna for the review of your beautiful morning out on the red rocks with SpiritQuest. We are blessed to be able to take clients off the main trails and show them some secret "jewels" in Sedona. The views are breathtaking! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Rochester, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awakened my spirit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

As a newly recognized intuitive and healer, I was drawn to Sedona for reasons I just couldn't explain. Sedona is an area filled with so much energy, it is extremely powerful and spiritual.

I was in a good place, but had some lingering issues I really wanted to resolve. I chose SpiritQuest over other places because of the connection I felt with Ed on the phone. His warm spirit and the positive energy I felt from him was strong and encouraging.

I decided on a private retreat, as I only had a few days and my needs were pretty specific. After questioning my desires, he put together a retreat that fit me perfectly.

All three of my practitioners were fantastic. We traveled to beautiful, spiritual places in Sedona for a few of my sessions. All I can say about that is, WOW! There is such power in the rocks there and being out in nature brings upon a total healing experience. I left there...not wanting to leave...but with a whole new perspective and some excellent new meditation and life skills.

The cost surprised me at first, because I was trying to stay within a budget for a vacation. But, it was worth every penny. I would have never experienced what I did on my own and what Barbara and Miguel gave to me was beyond any price you could pay.

Consider this an investment in yourself. It is a great experience with a wonderful company.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa M
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hello and thank you for the review! Ed and I are delighted that you found Sedona's beauty to be profound. People travel from all over the world to feel the serenity and silence of the natural landscape here. We are fortunate in that we are one of the few companies allowed to take you off the main trails to private and breathtaking spots. People talk about the power and energy as you mentioned but we believe it's a matter of feeling renewed and refreshed! All of us have the ability to serve others and heal ourselves. We are so happy that you spent time with us and now you can help others as we all strive to make this a better place to be.
Boulder, Colorado
“Incredible Private Retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently returned from the most wonderful 3-day personal retreat in Sedona through SpiritQuest. It exceeded my expectations by far. Over those three days, I had 9 sessions; each session with its own focus, but all with a common theme of healing.

The sessions - comprised of meditation, prayer, Chakra cleansing, hypnotherapy, channeling, etc. - were conducted by private practitioners living in Sedona, each with their own practice. I sought out this retreat to obtain some relief from some recent personal challenges -- and felt peaceful, calm and clear from the beginning through the end of my retreat. It was such a relief to not have to rehash my "story" verbally; it was almost like my body provided the healing without the need for my mind's participation. I also left with a hefty (virtual) toolbox, which will enable me to apply these techniques on my own for the rest of my life. Everyone associated with this experience, from the owners, to the staff, to the practitioners, were professional, supportive and approachable. Absolutely priceless!

1 Thank SpritedQuest
Thank you so much for giving SpiritQuest the opportunity to be of service. Ed and I work hard to make each experience unique and transformative. One of our main goals is to make sure that when you leave you feel that you have new tools and insights. I'm glad to see that you gained these tools and we hope to see you again.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Group Retreat in Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I headed out to Sedona after realizing I had lingering issues from my Mom's passing. From the moment I stepped out of the rental car at the Spirit Quest office until I regretfully drove back to the Phoenix airport my time was magical. Ed, Kat and the crew were warm and welcoming. I felt like I was being embraced into a family. I took a couple of additional private sessions prior to the group retreat which helped me open up to the idea of healing. The first group day was nerve-wracking as I had to open up about my reason for the visit, but the small, empathetic group cried with me as I got my inner angst off my chest. In fact, I could identify with each person and the issues they were facing, so it didn't seem weird at all. We hiked into the beautiful hills to set intentions and fully explore different possibilities of reacting to a situation. There were many thought provoking moments over the weekend, and just the right combination of holistic thinking to jar me out of my negative thought patterns and emotional support to encourage me to redefine who I am and what I want for myself. I was tempted to stay and only the love of my kids dragged me back. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Bonnie C
Katherine P, Owner at Spirit Quest, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Hello Bonnie,

Ed and I are so pleased that you joined us here in Sedona. It was a small intimate group and we enjoyed interacting with every one of you. It's so important for people to get away and re-group. I know that you mentioned many insights you gained...one of those being, to trust yourself. I hope the other tools such as meditation, breath work, and letting go of the ego were helpful too. We also loved taking you out on the beautiful red rocks of Sedona. Visitors come from all over the world to experience just what you did. This place is magical for bringing balance once again into your life. Thanks for participating. We hope to see you again.

Been to Spirit Quest? Share your experiences!