“Best customer service I've ever had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rollie's Camera Shop
Ranked #45 of 110 Shopping in Sedona
Columbus, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best customer service I've ever had”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My camera broke during my first tour on the first day I arrived in Sedona. I was surprised when my guide told me there was a camera store in Uptown Sedona. Camera stores died out when the internet exploded. I can now see why this camera store is still around. They have the best customer service I've ever had! Tom Kelly and another employee tried to help me figure out what was wrong with my camera. They didn't try to sell me anything, they only tried to help me. I didn't feel pressured to buy from them. I felt like they genuinely wanted to help me fix my broken camera. I was so impressed with their good customer service that I returned a few hours later and bought a high-end camera from them. The price was comparable to any place on the internet. I highly recommend Rollie's Camera and if you go there, definitely see Tom Kelly!

Visited September 2013

The Hague, The Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“A rare gem”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Rollie's Camera shop is a true gem at the base of some of the most beautiful Red Rock formations in the Southwest. In an age of diminishing camera stores Rollie's still provides the equipment and service that photographers crave. This camera store carries a wide variety of gear to suite all levels of photographers and the honest, friendly, and knowledgeable staff make this store a truly wonderful experience. The equipment is competitively priced (including the big online retailers) and has a nice selection. When visiting this store on a quick trip to Sedona we had a wonderful experience picking up a light travel tripod for a one-day shoot up at the Grand Canyon. Not only did we receive excellent service and input on gear from Tom Kelley, he also took the time to talk to us about what we were interested in and even offered up some great local tips on shooting locations and possible guides for other future trips to the Southwest. We can’t recommend Rollies enough; it is a great camera store that still epitomizes the essence of a true camera store in a time where it seems all there is are large box stores filled with salespeople who know little to nothing about the gear and art of photography.

Visited July 2013