“Yummy”

Ranked #41 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sedona Pizza Company is the hottest, new addition to Uptown Sedona. Watch Chef Ben Osband tend to our 7,000lb Italian made, wood-burning pizza oven. Arrive early if you want to unwind on the scenic street-side patio and enjoy authentic Naples style Italian cuisine offering fresh Italian appetizers, Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Craft beers and Signature Cocktails.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We just stopped for a snack and had Wings and Bruschetta it was quick and tasty. Waiter was helpful and quick.

Nice place for a quick snack.

Pizzas looked good

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was so tired after a long day in Sedona that when I stopped in for lunch I simply ordered the fettucine pasta dish without really looking at it. When they came to my table with the dish I was confused as I thought I had ordered it alfredo and it was carbonara. So they took it back and brought me the alfredo - which is not on the menu!! So nice of them and great service. Busy spot so be prepared for a wait as they have great food.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Perfect to sit outside in the heat under the misters. The salads were perfect, my daughter's pasta came out in 30 seconds and we were all happy.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The best part of our dinner was Ashley's service. There were seven of us and she handled it expertly, and was very friendly. The surly manager should take note. Wife and I had the Buttero pizza and it was OK, but not particularly memorable. Everyone else in our group said pretty much the same thing. Very disappointing beer selection. Our bill was $40, including three beers and Ashley's tip. (I hope she didn't have to split it with the manager.)

1  Thank Tupelodan
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our order was ready 20 minutes later than promised. Half the order cold. Half the order blazing hot. The food was below average. The staff was very confused with a half empty restaurant. If I had to respend my $70, I would go somewhere else for pizza and salad. The leftovers went into the garbage.

Been to Sedona Pizza Company? Share your experiences!