“amazing house drink”

Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sedona Pizza Company is the hottest, new addition to Uptown Sedona. Watch Chef Ben Osband tend to our 7,000lb Italian made, wood-burning pizza oven. Arrive early if you want to unwind on the scenic street-side patio and enjoy authentic Naples style Italian cuisine offering fresh Italian appetizers, Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Craft beers and Signature Cocktails.
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Strawberry coconut margaritas are a revelation! Food was good-- lots of gluten free choices. Service extremely helpful.

There are newer reviews for Sedona Pizza Company

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My husband and I dined here on a weekend getaway. We come up to Sedona often and have struggled to find any great restaurants in Sedona. We were excited to try this new pizza place. However, I would say that this restaurant was good, but not great. The pizza was ok, but a bit bland. I would have to say that the service was excellent. I would try it again based on the service alone, and would recommend it for a happy hour, as they have a small, but nice selection of local brews.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent Location. Top notch service. Pizza that melts in your mouth! The BEST pizza oven to make the BEST pizza! Don't pass this by when coming to Sedona. We are from Jersey and we know pizza.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and toddler son popped in for lunch. It was really busy, vibey and I loved being able to watch the chefs making the food in front of me. We decided to share a pizza, since they only had one size - we decided there would be no way we could finish 2. Wrong!! The pizza is delish - a thin, light, crispy base, and it is loaded with lovely fresh and light ingredients. No heavy cheese and sauce. They used a light sauce and fresh mozzarella with fresh herbs on my side (we had margarita on one side and pepperoni etc on my husbands). We were quite sorry we hadn't ordered 2 once we were done. We were very impressed and both decided we wanted them to open a place near our home.(Our waistlines don"t though). I was also impressed with the different from the norm stuff they also offered on their menu, like a butternut soup which seriously tempted me. The salads we saw others eating looked fab too!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Hannah was a hoot!! Loved her hospitality. The pizza was very very good. The pepperoni's spicy, but not to the point it kept you up all night. The sauce was a littler sweeter than what we are used to, but it complimented the pepperoni's magnificantly! We would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Been to Sedona Pizza Company? Share your experiences!