“We really enjoyed this tour!”

Red Rock Magic Trolley
Sedona Hi-Points Tour
Ranked #1 of 2 Transportation in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn about the magic of Sedona on a fun and informative guided tour where we will share great information about Sedona and its beautiful red rock formations. Our interactive guides will be your new friends, as they provide you with useful history about Sedona, give you insight about the area, and answer any questions you might have about local attractions!
Reviewed March 31, 2014

John and Al were great hosts on this trip! John was so knowledgeable about the area having lived here for 45 years and the tour for 85 minutes was a nice amount of time. Lots of humor and information and good sites to see. We had our grandma with us and it was perfect for her too. Picked us up at our resort and dropped us back off. Good value for the dollars. Check out Groupon too for some discounts. Thanks John and Al for an enjoyable tour. Cookies and water also included in the trip. They encourage you to name some of the rocks. Our 14 yr old son named to back side of Bell Rock, Fat Nose Rock because it looked like face with fat nose. What fun for the whole family!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

An hour and a half of laughter....interesting facts and history in and around Sedona...lovely guide and driver...very affordable.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

On a last minute decision we paid our $25 and jumped on the trolley. Leg space in the back rows not so much in the front. Windows open on a sunny day made for a beautiful tour. The two people talking we're entertaining and provide just the right amount of history as we enjoyed the magnificent views. My only remark was that the trolley makes a few stops area area resorts before heading to the sites. With each stop the trolley became more crowded. The leg cramped seats were ok with one person in the seat but soon each seat had two people. Even with this issue we loved the tour and learned a lot about Sedona. Just do it ... unless very obese.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I chose this tour because of the recommendations on trip advisor. Once again they did not lead me in a wrong direction. This company has only been in business nine months. It is a great tour, filled with lots of information, delivered with good humor. I highly recommend taking this to tour at the beginning of your stay in Sedona. We took at our last day here, but it was still well worth it! My only suggestion would be to for the guide is to ask people to not to talk on cell phone calls during the tour. I don't mind a quick call, but the person behind me was on her phone for too long, and it was distracting. It is an A+ tour!

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I took my family on the red rock magic trolley and it was a very informative tour of all the red rock sights in the Sedona area. I would definitely recommend everyone to take this trolley upon arriving to Sedona, they provide knowledge of sights and great places for shopping and eating.