“The waitress spoiled the entire evening.”
Review of Pisa Lisa

Pisa Lisa
Ranked #12 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pisa Lisa is a casual and vibrant experience. Gourmet decadent style pizzas are served to you hot from our wood fired pizza oven. We offer plus artisan made gelato and house made desserts. All great for dining in or a delicious night at home. Pisa Lisa has something for everyone in the family not to mention sports on TV's, wonderful wines and beers - all in a hip casual environment at a convenient location. We look forward to your visit! Happy Hour: Sunday-Thursday 3-5PM.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a wonderful meal there, splitting a great pizza and salad. The food was very good and prepared well. When we got our check there was a beer on it our tab the neither of us ordered, but another in our large table did. It was not on her tab. My husband went up to ask about it and she loudly told him she couldn't fix it: "That's the way it was rung up"...huh? So the manager (we guess) told my husband he would fix it in a minute. Meanwhile the waitress (older woman with grey braid) came to our table and was asking our dinner mates could they work it out with us. I spoke up saying that my husband was up front taking care of this, mainly because I thought it stupid and rude to tell us to take care of it between ourselves. She whipped around and loudly yelled "I'm not talking to you!!!" Our dinner mate and I could hardly believe she did that. We were speechless. I won't go back there, even if the food was good. On principle, the woman lost control because she didn't know how to fix something and acted like an idiot!

2  Thank Margaret B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,719)

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I was hoping for a great pizza as I do enjoy the other restaurants owned by Lisa. it is located near my home and would have been a great convenience for casual dining. The pizza was soggy and the toppings were unimpressive.

2  Thank Sherry T
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here two nights in a row since it was just across the street from our hotel (Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa) and the food and service were great. The pizzas, salads and dessert were delicious. And the prices were quite reasonable as well!

1  Thank TripAstute
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We love Lisa Dahl's local restaurants, and when she added Pisa Lisa to the group, we were excited to try something casual and less expensive. While the new restaurant is both, it needs some work to meet the standards she has established at Dahl & Dilucca's and Cucina Rustica, two other Sedona favorites.

Our gripe? The portions are small and the prices are high, and the ambiance is missing altogether. The latter is what we miss the most. This site has been used by other restaurants prior to its current incarnation, and it looks it. Somehow, the intimacy and bistro feel just isn't here. As a result, we felt as if we were paying a lot of money for what we came for, and would have spent our entertainment dollars elsewhere. Hint: if you are in town and staying at a condo or vacation rental, stop by Pisa Lisa for the deli in the front of the restaurant seating. Pick up one of the sandwiches, salads (recommended: tabouli) and a sweet treat and go on a picnic in the red rocks.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The pizza crust is soggy, so much that it flops when you hold it. A take out order for a family of 4 cost over $70

Been to Pisa Lisa? Share your experiences!