“Healthy choice for lunch”
Review of The Field - CLOSED

The Field
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We recently spent the week in Sedona and had lunch at The Field on our last day. The weather was beautiful so we sat outside, they have a nice patio area. I got the soup and spinach salad. I ask for balsamic instead of poppy seed, but the waitress made a mistake. I ask for the balsamic, which she brought, and in the meantime tried the poppy seed, it was bland and very oily. However, the balsamic vinaigrette was delicious. My husband ordered the special, fish and chips. It was a big portion of fresh cod(very good), french fries (nothing special), and a nice side of shredded carrots and a honey dressing (yummy). It was a little expensive, but all the ingredients were fresh and organic. The only issue was the disinterested waitress, not bad, just slow and indifferent.

There are newer reviews for The Field

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The physical environment isn't much but the food is very good, the wait staff is attentive and engaging and the price is fair. The portions are enormous as of this writing in March, 2014. My companion and I split a full salad and the mediterrean hamburger and found the arrangement gave us more than ample portions. No "plate" charge for splitting the meal. Yucca fries were quite a treat.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Fresh sounding food choices, but our server was inexperienced and talked to us in a whisper. Food was OK, but not super. We had bison burgers and have had better tasting ones elsewhere.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant came to town nearly 1 year ago and has made quite a impression on locals and I'm sure tourists. Very nice out door seating to enjoy Sedona's moderate temps and quaint and cool vibe inside. But you come here for the delicious dishes "Diego" and staff prepares with much creativity and from scratch. Just had the Buffalo burger w/tomato jam, cheddar, burger and pesto on a telera bun. Outstanding!!! Their Ginger noodles was wonderful and not too gingery! I had it w/o meat and it was fab on it's own. Also tried their thick Pork Chop special recently with apricot jam, fresh pears and a delicious sauce over a bed of caramelized shallot mashers. Perfect!!
I almost hate to flag this restaurant as we're locals, but it's too good not to share!!!

1  Thank zolls
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food is great, mostly organic, their yucca fries are unique and yummy, but portions are small. Worth a try.