“Great fresh food!”

Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast place in Sedona!! We went several times for breakfast because it was so good!! They have fresh loose tea that is mixed together and brewed to perfection in a French press! Loved the cozy atmosphere!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a new restaurant, and I've had dinner there twice. Both times, the food was excellent, and the menu choices are exceptional. Ken was our server both times, and he is very professional, knows the dishes well, and has excellent suggestions on wine. Diego, the chef and part owner, came by to ask if everything was as ordered and well prepared. Our group of nine ordered a variety of dishes, including the special of the day, which was halibut topped with asparagus and other seasonal veggies served on a base of pureed sweet potatoes for $22. An excellent value. At dinner time, white tablecloths cover the tables, which are set with candles and fresh flowers. Arrive early to grab a table in the covered courtyard -- no reservations are taken. Other reviewers have mentioned poor service, but that was not our experience. Management seems dedicated to delivering excellent food in a casual setting, and I'm confident any mistakes in service will be quickly corrected with additional training.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I can't say that I had the full experience at The Field, as I only got take out, but the food should taste the same- especially a salad. I tried the quinoa salad and I have to say that I wasn't too impressed. First- the portion was a little smaller than I expected (small salad and small amt of quinoa) and the salad itself really didn't have a taste. There was a lack of seasoning and flavor that could have made the salad quite good. I will give them another try, but I'm really hoping for something a bit more memorable.

Diego B, Manager at The Field, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Hi I want to thank you for your comment and review. I hope the you visited us again and review our atmosphere, value and food on at dining in point of view.

Please ask for me when you are here so I can ensure the you next visited is up to your expectations.

Chef Diego E Bolanos
chefthefield@gmail.com

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food is great, the service personnel is in great need of training there appears to be no supervision both times I have eaten there. The owners have it right with the food now it needs polish in the dinning room area outside.
Also my husband was served something in place of what he ordered and the waiter's reaction was "oh yes we have run out of that I forgot to tell you".On a Tuesday night they had two out of the five desserts they offer and he still didn't mention that when he offered us a desert menu. We are locals who want this restaurant to do well, perhaps a hostess at the front gate might be the first introduction to the restaurant with menus as we saw many people pass by who had no clue what type of restaurant it was. I'll go back for sure hoping its service has improved, it will soon be high season in Sedona not sure what to expect.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

OMG, this is a MUST try place. Our first time and we ordered quite a few items on the dinner menu. I can honestly say with each item that my statement "this is the absolute best I had ever had", was spot on, I am raving so much about this place you are going to think I am family.