“Old school rock”

Encore Theater Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Theater
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I bought my 13 and 17 teen boys to the show and they actually enjoyed it! Granted the music was foreign to them and some to me as well but these folks can rock the house! It was a shame the crowd was so small but that didn't sway the performance as they gave 110%. Youngest performer is probably 45 which really adds to the show as they are tossing chairs breaking stuff and basically having one hell of a time for two action packed hours. Certainly wasn't boring. We also enjoyed watching folks in the audience go crazy over songs they haven't heard live in 50 years. The lady behind me stood up and danced the twist into exhaustion which was entertaining in itself. Weakest point was Tina Turner...my teens almost saw ta-ta's as she bounced out of her dress and struggled with vocals. Sax, drummer, piano, bass, electric all very very talented! The Janis singer is spot on. If your in the area and seeking nightly entertainment...this is a solid option. Just south of Sedona not in town so plan for a little travel time.

3  Thank megawisdumb
There are newer reviews for Encore Theater Sedona

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Yes they were. We weren't so sure about this show but decided what the heck let's go. The night we were there it was an audience of about 50. These talented musicians had the energy of a sold out concert hall. Great show, lots of talent and a great evening of entertainment. I have already told 5 of my friends it's a must see next time they go to Sedona.

2  Thank tafuti
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Enjoyed the entire show. The music and singing were great. Nice to hear hits of the 50's, 60's and 70's done right. They did a great job impersonating Jerry Lee Lewis, Tina Turner, Janis Joplin and all the others. There was a mix up on our transportation, and the owner went the extra mile and personally came out and picked us up to make sure we got to the show on time. That's service.

2  Thank d g
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wow, there a lot of talented people in this show. One guy is great at playing piano and singing like Jerry Lee Lewis (he played with him in concerts years ago). The female was very graceful when she did her aerial performance. Everyone was very talented and put their all into their performance!

2  Thank kimmyloumesa
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went to see the Rock and Roll Show. It was fantastic. Each person was so talented, whether playing guitar, sax, or piano and drums. Singers were fantastic and the entire audience was on their feet clapping an dancing. I highly reccommend this show! They played rock and roll music through the 50's and 60's. Terriffic!

3  Thank talk2much