“Fantastic...better than expected...great value compared to the competition.”

Red Rock ATV Rentals
Ranked #23 of 104 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Red Rock ATV Rentals offers self guided ATV and buggy tours for half day or full day. We offer the best ATVs at the Best prices in town. We're also running weekly specials to stay competitive and offer the best value for your money! We offer only top of the line new vehicles such as Polaris Trailboss, Polaris Sportsman and Polaris RZR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic...better than expected...great value compared to the competition.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Rented a 2 seater RAZR for 1/2 day. Equipment was great and well maintained. You can't beat the prices compared to the competition. Owner and worker were very nice and helpful. I can recommend this place to you with confidence. Have fun out there!!!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank Sahmsoe

Glendale, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great value but equipment needs to be better maintained”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My fiancee and I recently used this company to rent a 2 seater Polaris RZR S for a half day. The price simply cannot be beat, at other competitors you are looking to spend $300 or more for the same equipment. When we arrived at the location and inspected the ATV, I was a little bit disappointed. I understand that ATVs get pretty dusty and dirty doing what the do, but is it too much to ask for a quick little interior wipe down between rides? The seats inside were pretty dusty and contrary to what was displayed on the site, our Polaris did not come with the half windshield. I addressed this with the worker at the time, and he assured me I did not want it as it would get caked with dust and hamper visibility. Furthermore one of the mesh harnesses that acts as the "door" was broken and could not be strapped on. Honestly that had a negligible effect on the ride itself, but I believe it reflects poorly upon the company by not taking more pride in their vehicles.

With that being said, I think I would have preferred wiping the windshield to spitting out dust and small rocks being flung our way from the multitude of Pink Jeeps littering the trails. We were able to try the Dry Creek and Schnelby trails, and Dry Creek was the better of the two. It offered more challenging terrain and I did not see one Pink Jeep at all. Schnelby was littered with them and it was at that time that I regretted not taking the optional helmet.

The helmet/visor combination is probably very hot and uncomfortable to wear, but let me tell you it was not fun riding through town at 40 mph wearing just my sunglasses. Your eyes will water like the dickens and make it very hard to see. Personally I wish I was told this before hand, but c'est la vie I suppose.

All in all it was a positive experience, but one thing they do not mention is the $1000 hold they put on your credit card. I do not know if this is standard, but it is supposed to drop off in three business days if the vehicle sustained no damage. I will revisit this review to update on that issue, but just a head's up to prospective renters.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank John P
Orlando
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Best value in Sedona for ATV rentals”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Best value in Sedona for ATV rentals. I shopped for best value and this was it. They have good equipment, provide accessories at no charge, also maps and water. We road for 4 hours. They have an extra 10% discount on Monday-Thursday rentals. We had a 2 seater Polaris, 4 hours, total cost about $185.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank jaguar030
Orlando, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Quick, easy and helpful!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Reasonable! Very helpful staff! Had gatorade and water waiting for us. Did a half day and loved it. Good equipment.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank Jazzyjeff49
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Prices”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I checked a few other places,but found the best prices in here.Great experience, great customer service.
Thank you!