“Starbucks with a View”

Starbucks
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Sedona
Cuisines: Cafe, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
PA
“Starbucks with a View”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Same Starbucks experience and taste but with a red rock setting ... nice vacation and tourist perk ... pretty fast service too

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Our favorite new Starbucks”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Starbucks is Starbucks, but at to it the view of Sedona and the Red Rocks?? It's a match made in heaven. I absolutely recommend this place!

Visited June 2014
NC
“Pretty much what everyone else is saying...its a starbucks”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

OK so it is just a starbucks but I am glad it was there open early...with a cappuccino for me. But I have to laugh...I went to put cinnamon on my cappuccino but the cinnamon and chocolate powder was not out, so I asked for it. It was right behind the counter. I asked if he wanted me to put it out and he said No, Management wants them kept back here other wise they get stolen. What? I thought that was hilarious. Are the people at the Hyatt Starbucks so hard up that they steal the cinnamon? I am thinking they have a crazy manager there. But whatever just so I get my cap. and some cinnamon and chocolate on top.

• Visited May 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Always good, always friendly and the view excellent. I've been in this one, at the Hyatt shopping area several times on various trips.Like I said, always good.

Visited April 2014
“The Slowest Starbucks Around”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This Starbucks is part of a Safeway. The staff are friendly and courteous. However it is without doubt the slowest Starbucks I have ever been too.

Plus the staff there regularly screw up my order. In my view through not listening to what's been requested of them.

My time is valuable so I do not frequent this Starbucks anymore, there are plenty of other Coffee places in Sedona, i.e. I've found "The Field" much more efficient. I advise people to avoid the place if they value their time.

• Visited April 2014