“Gotta get my fix!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Sedona
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I'm a Starbucks junkie, so every morning we went to this outpost in Sedona, located at the Hyatt. Pretty much the same as most Starbucks, but the prices seemed a bit higher (about a dollar or so more than what we pay for the same at home) Amazing view from the outside terrace!

1  Thank snooksinK.C.
There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Yes, there is a Starbucks in West Sedona. It is inside the Safeway, which is a very nice grocery store itself. I was able to use my registered Starbucks card to pay. Only 2 baristas work there at a time, but on most visits I did not have a long wait. They made my drink just right. There are a few tables inside Safeway next to the Starbucks stand, and they have free WI-FI, but I would recommend The Field as a better place to go for free WI-FI.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Love that caffeine boost to get the day started! Staff are very friendly and the Americanos are excellent.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always great coffee. Unfortunately this Starbucks in Sedona did not have the usual breakfast sandwiches

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is the second of two Starbucks in Sedona with the other being closer to the Upper area of the town. It’s easy to find being off Hwy 89 and Rodeo Rd with plentiful parking in the Safeway Supermarket car park. This café is a little smaller than most but still has a few tables and chairs to enjoy a sit down beverage. It would be a welcome break after grocery shopping but we came for a mid morning coffee lift.

We lined up along with several others during the peak morning period which was the day just ahead of Good Friday. Although there were only two people on shift coping with all the orders the wait time was only around 5 mins - 10 mins. The variety of food available in the window was enough for any hunger pangs (love the lemon cake) and our coffee was just wonderful. We crave triple - shot espresso in our lattes and we could not have a better one here – prices are reasonable too for such a touristy town.

Enjoy your experience!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!