“Don't judge this book by its cover...”
Review of Tortas de Fuego

Tortas de Fuego
Ranked #46 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Would I have stopped here if I had not read great reviews? No, it looks dumpy inside and the parking is limited. Am I glad I believed the reviews? Absolutely, their tacos were easily the best I've ever had in a restaurant and they were only a dollar each!! The kids kept pestering me to go back the next day (I didn't need much convincing in this regard). The place has only 7 tables (2 of which are 2 tops) so it can be crowded. Try to plan your mealtimes accordingly to avoid the lunch/dinner rushes.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I am a local and this is one of my very favorite places. Everyone at my work orders from here at least once a week. The girl who answers the phone never understands me so I always have my friend call because she speaks spanish lol. Only down side is the size of the restaurant. I always want to send guests there (I work at a hotel) but it's very small and crowded so I refrain, unless it's for lunch.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good salsa bar, pretty good food. No complaints, just about the quality of a fast food restaurant. I had the carne asada which was really pretty good, but the family's aid they would not go back. The food was quite spicy which I like.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I got a Ham, cheese, and onion breakfast burrito and it was one of the beat I have ever had. I would really recommend coming here!!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try tortas de fuego after our jeep tour guy recommended it to us its a small place with 5 tables they have the salsa bar and its amazing every kind of salsa and very tasty the food was excellent. The server in other case made everything just go bad she had attitude and was not very nice she seem new because everything we ask her about the food she would ask the kitchen guys she had attitude towards the kitchen staff i know this because you can see and hear everything there saying and see everything i think this is a great little restaurant to have such poor servers to improve i recommend get girls who know what there doing thats my point of view.

Been to Tortas de Fuego? Share your experiences!