“Horrible lady!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Tortas de Fuego
Ranked #31 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible lady!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Normally when I come here everything is great but this time I decided to call in my order to take it to go. A lady answered the phone and asked me to hold on a minute... okay! A minute turned into three... then four... I decided to get into my car and drive there. 26 mins into the call I finally gotten to the front of the line. The lady at the front was the person that had asked me to hold a minite (I could tell by her voice.) I asked her if she remembered a call she had taken about half an hour before. She told me 'no' with an attitude and continued her attitude all through the order. If she had just been nice and had appologized (all I had really wanted was an appology, after all, mistakes happen) I would not even be on here right now.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank chel84

Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Glad we tried it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Ever since Mayan Taco disappeared, in the middle of the night, we have been on the lookout for a good, quick, Mexican restaurant in Sedona. Tortas de Fuego is the best that we've found so far. The portions are a good size, the guacamole is delicious, the food is all fresh. The only thing we miss is the great chips and salsa that you would get with every Mayan Taco order. But this is definitely worth a visit, and we will be returning, I am sure!

• Visited March 2013
Eldon MO
“Delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very small inside; but, fantastic, fresh food. A lot of folks do take out there. They were busy even though we went at 4:30pm. Tried the Torta for the first time. Yum! Also, had a chicken burrito that was large & very good. Would go again! Just wish we lived closer to it!

Visited March 2013
“Delicious Fresh Mexican Food IN Sedona”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

The Green Chili Chicken Enchildas were the best Ive had in along time. Spicy, Homemeade, and fresh flavors all makes their food a memorable experience. The Guacamole is the BOMB! Authentic Mexican Food and Great Prices. DOLLAR tacos , Whats not to love about that!! Huge Burritos and a fresh tasty salsa bar!! We had the Enchiladas and will go back for a Burrito next time. A hole in the wall indeed and busy at Lunch time! Sedona gets it first Taco Shop!! Try it you wont be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sasquatchonsugarlaof
Sedona, Arizona
“A spin on the American style Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

First off the price is right! For a place with a seemingly simple menu you are getting a high quality product that tastes oh so good. I had a beef and jalapeño torta and chipotle chicken tacos. Both fabulous, and came out hot and fresh, and while some
may find it a hassle I enjoyed sampling different salsa's from the salsa bar! Things could have been spicier, but I am sure they would have been if I had asked! Thumbs up!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank John S

Been to Tortas de Fuego? Share your experiences!