“OMG! An Experience You Can Not Miss!”

Joseph Michael Massage
Ranked #7 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: An exclusive beautiful massage studio located in La Pasada Plaza at 89A & Soldier Pass Road, in the heart of Sedona. Over 16 years experience, specializing in Deep Tissue and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage. Also offering award winning massage services that include Hot Stone, Swedish, Trigger Point, Sport and much more. Affordable rates! We look forward to your visit!
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG! An Experience You Can Not Miss!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Once arriving in Sedona, a friend of a friend told us about JosephMichael Massage and told
my friend and I to check them out for the best massage of your life! In just hearing their names we got goosebumps :) I have never experienced anything like it in my life. My friend and I both felt that they connected with our mind, body and spirit and knew exactly what our bodies needed. Just the right touch at all times. My body was in a state of bliss. A work of art! Thank you so much and can I take you home with me? LOL

1 Thank Lisa J

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“the best massage ever, period”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

my wife and i have been having massages for years from a variety of providers. michael and joseph, however, are the best we have experienced. the studio is relaxing and their massage even more so. they are a real find.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michael C
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really Awesome Massage!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been a massage therapist over 23 years and received alot of bodywork/massage....I am careful of who works on me too....I went to Joseph Michael , by intuition...Joseph has such a loving, giving, professional presence...I loved the massage and was transported to another realm..Very safe and secure feeling in the healing room..I will be going back!!

2 Thank sagemeadows
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Massage!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a wonderful place for a massage. Michael welcomed me by name the minute I walked in the door, sat down and discussed my needs prior to the massage and gave me the best massage I think I've ever had. Then, after the massage, took time again to discuss how I felt. I will definitely return to Joseph Michael Massage!

1 Thank Judie A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Spectacular Way To End Our First Visit To Sedona!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

It was our first visit to mystical Sedona, and certainly not our last and that's for sure. I came across Joseph Michael Massage and trying to remember at this point, to be sincere, I really don't even remember how. Let's call it divine intervention! That's how it felt like. From the first time reading about them and their services, I felt at ease and fully trusted my choice and intuition. Went around reading reviews and shopping for others, just in case, but everything pointed towards Joseph & Michael. So right away I booked a two hours couples massage for me and my partner as a closure celebration of our trip and coming birthdays. Eagerly waiting for the day of our massage, specially after hiking every possible place in Sedona, the moment finally arrived. From the moment Joseph received us we felt at home, just like meeting a couple of very loving long time friends. The place was warm and full of charm, immediately we felt the peace. As if arriving an oasis, right away we were offered something to drink, a friendly chat, followed by intake forms to fill before starting our first experience with them. Their approach was amazingly professional, non of the less expected. The room where our massage will take place was beautiful and very inviting to relaxation, comfort and above all healing. We were given a moment of privacy to get ready for our awaited journey. The setting was perfect, the music enticing, every single element was carefully selected, personalized and orchestrated to our likes, taking our needs into consideration at all times. Joseph's touch was amazing, strong, loving and warm. Michael's divine, gentle and caring, just hitting the right spots, as described by my partner. Two hour flew by at an incredible speed. This sacred moment we never wanted for it to end. Too bad it was our last experience in Sedona, otherwise we would have come for treatment more than once. Next time we know better. Once is never enough! Definitively a must when in town. Joseph Michael Massage have to be ranking at the very best and a most do when visiting Sedona. I highly recommend it to anyone in search of the very best strictly professional deal in town. I've been a professional certified licensed massage therapist for 25 years and I know about excellence and top customer service. We will never forget this day. Thank you both for your loving angel touch and truly genuine care. When in Sedona, we will definitive come to see you a few times. You have captured our hearts. This is the magic of Joseph Michael Massage and the amazing experience that will stay with you for ever.

Visited October 2013