“What a treat!”

Joseph Michael Massage
Ranked #8 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful Massage Studio in the heart of Sedona. Top rated and most affordable massage in Sedona. Offering multi-modality customized full body massage. Award of Excellence 5 years in a row!
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a high quality deep tissue couples massage today. Michael and Joseph are wonderful. Treat yourself to a great experience!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was the best massage I have ever gotten. Joseph cares so much and he is so talented. His love of the work and his obvious mastery of massage combined with his nurturing spirit and pure intention shine through every second that he works on you. You must treat yourself to a massage by him, not doing so is not an option.

1  Thank R L
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have absolutely no reservation in recommending a Joseph Michael massage. I asked for a deep tissue massage and that was what I got from Michael...and without the pain. A friend had medium level massage and loved it.
It was comfortable, relaxing, therapeutic, and overall the best massage ever.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Joseph is one of the kindest practitioners I've met and the utmost professional. His techniques are fluid & extremely beneficial. I've been getting massage for over 15 years & he's the absolute BEST and extremely kind & compassionate .

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My partner and I had spent the better part of 3 days hiking the amazing rocks of Sedona. The experience was amazing, but we both felt a little worse for wear. We had been given an offer to try a massage with Joseph Michael Massage, through the resort we were staying at. We decided to treat ourselves during our vacation. It was amazing. Both Michael and Joseph were warm and inviting. I felt extremely relaxed. Escpecially considering I had never had a massage by a man before. I had always insisted on seeing women. My partner and I both had an amazing experience. We were relaxed and in and left in a very good space, that lasted for quite a few days to follow. I couldn't recccomend them more!