“The absolute best massage I've ever had... Hands down!!!”

Joseph Michael Massage
Ranked #7 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful Massage Studio in the heart of Sedona. Top rated and most affordable massage in Sedona. Offering multi-modality customized full body massage. Award of Excellence 5 years in a row!
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Joseph is one of the kindest practitioners I've met and the utmost professional. His techniques are fluid & extremely beneficial. I've been getting massage for over 15 years & he's the absolute BEST and extremely kind & compassionate .

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My partner and I had spent the better part of 3 days hiking the amazing rocks of Sedona. The experience was amazing, but we both felt a little worse for wear. We had been given an offer to try a massage with Joseph Michael Massage, through the resort we were staying at. We decided to treat ourselves during our vacation. It was amazing. Both Michael and Joseph were warm and inviting. I felt extremely relaxed. Escpecially considering I had never had a massage by a man before. I had always insisted on seeing women. My partner and I both had an amazing experience. We were relaxed and in and left in a very good space, that lasted for quite a few days to follow. I couldn't recccomend them more!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

While in the area with the family, this mum was in much need of a relaxation massage. Thank you for making me feel renewed and rejuvenated! Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've had massages from both Michael and Joseph, and they are the best of the best. As a massage therapist myself, I have a really high standard when it comes to receiving bodywork. Every massage I've had from either one of them has blown me away and taken me far, far away. For the best massage in the Sedona area, this is the place to go.

1  Thank Brooke B
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Joseph had the most amazing and nurturing touch. I had a loomi loomi massage. There are parts that I cant even remember, I was so relaxed. It was unbelievable. A must do if you are in Sedona.