“outstanding massage”

Joseph Michael Massage
Ranked #7 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: An exclusive beautiful massage studio located in La Pasada Plaza at 89A & Soldier Pass Road, in the heart of Sedona. Over 16 years experience, specializing in Deep Tissue and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage. Also offering award winning massage services that include Hot Stone, Swedish, Trigger Point, Sport and much more. Affordable rates! We look forward to your visit!
Shoreview, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“outstanding massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

While I receive a massage regularly, Joseph Michael's Lomi Lomi massage combined with tradition techniques was a genuine treat after hiking the red rock country. It no only works out the knots but the slow, flowing motion was incredibly relaxing! Try it.

Visited February 2013

Sedona
“Excellent Body Work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My body, mind and spirit so enjoyed Joseph's Lomi Lomi Fusion massage that I've already made plans for more. Great ambiance coupled with awesome professionalism and knowledge of the anatomy.

Visited January 2013
Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Joseph and Michael are by far the best 2 therapst to come to sedona the seven years I,ve been here.I've been in the beauty and skin business for 24 years and have seen several therapst.I know they will set a new standard in this town and that makes me very happy.I have to say I will be there as often as possible.and referring all my salon clients to them.

1 Thank Darrin C
Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Best Massage Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have had 100's of massages over time and have to honestly say that both Michael and Joseph are the best of the best when it comes to massage. Their massage room is very private and peaceful. The ambiance is well thought out. I have already purchased a gift certificate for a friend as it was the best gift I could think of for her. I am a big fan and consider myself fortunate for having found these two! Sincerely, Amber Munson

Sedona, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful Setting Amazing Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Joseph's Lomi Lomi Fusion massage was a perfect body work experience. Just the drive to his place at the foot of Coffee Pot Rock offered spectacular views and set the tone for a magical experience.

Joseph's space is professional, clean, comfortable and inviting. The massage room was big open yet felt safe and private. Joseph took the time before the massage to share a bit about his technique and figure out what touch I'm most comfortable with.

I felt so safe and comfortable that my body just let go the minute I got on the table. Before starting he really invited me to just receive this experience and allow my body this gift. That suggestion worked.

I loved the way he started and ended with a bit of energy work. His hands were so warm and it felt like a sacred experience as much for my soul as for my body. I've had many massages in my life but very few of this quality. He really tuned into my body and sensed just how much pressure to apply to help me release without experiencing pain or discomfort.

I will be referring my own clients, friends and family. And I will be back.