“Great time!”

Sedona Wine Adventures
Ranked #3 of 10 Food & Drink in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sedona Wine Adventures tours are private, personal, everything-included outings to scenic winery locations throughout AZ’s magnificent Verde Valley. We take guests door-to-door from their resorts to select tasting rooms, with itineraries tailored to personal wine preferences. All tasting room fees, lunch, extra pours and extra glasses along the way are included – providing a more in-depth and “plentiful” tasting experience compared to larger drop-off group tours. Whether our guests are new to wine tasting or experienced connoisseurs, we offer an informed, engaging and FUN introduction to our state’s fine wines and great winemakers.
Birmingham, Michigan
“Great time!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Robert picked me and my wife up from the Enchanted Resort in his spacious SUV. From the moment he picked us up until he dropped us off after dinner, Robert was engaging, polite, interesting and very informative. I really didn't know what to expect when I booked the trip but I must say that Robert's wine tour was one of the best activities we did while in Sedona. We visited 3 wineries and had an absolute great time!! After the winery tour, we had dinner at the Asylum in Jerome - lots of fun as it was just before Halloween and there were lots of Halloween activities going on. Robert picked us up after dinner and drove us back to the Enchanted Resort. Bottom line, it was a lot of fun and well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Robert F, Owner at Sedona Wine Adventures, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review and enjoyed the tour!!
I hope you make it back this way again.
Robert

YEG
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall OK Tour”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

It was our teams first time in Sedona. All in all, the trip was very exciting, as we all took in the beauty of the Sedona country-side. The wine tour was just OK. The wine was very good, and it is easy to see why the Verde Valley is one of the highest growing wine producers in America. My recommendation, DO NOT BOOK THE DINNER. If you are going to do the wine tour, do not include the dinner option. The restaurant you go to is quite small, the service is slow and the prices are exorbitant.

Visited November 2013
Robert F, Owner at Sedona Wine Adventures, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your review of our Page Springs Vineyards Tour. Yes, I agree with you about the slow service at the Up The Creek Restaurant in Page Springs. This was the first time we used this newly opened restaurant and they were not staffed or prepared for your group size of 14 people. I will let the manager know your concerns.
The other restaurants I have used for my tours ( Asylum Restaurant in the Jerome Grand Hotel, Dahl & Diluca Ristorante and Dans Bistro in Sedona all have had sterling reviews from my customers and the dinner option for after the tours has become very popular. It provides a great way for my customers to not have to return to their hotels after the wine tastings and then drive out later for dinner.
If you do return to Sedona we would be glad to add dinner on complimentary for your group.
New York City, New York
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“DOG friendly wine tour, great guide”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Robert was fantastic in helping us dedice on a plan for wineries we could go to with our 2 dogs. He was very helpful during the reservation process.
On the day of the tour, he picked up our group of 4 adults and 2 dogs right from the hotel we were staying at. On the drive out to the wineries, he let us know about some of the sights we were seeing along the way.
He clearly had a good relationship with the staff at the wineries. They all knew him when we arrived!
Robert had a broad knowledge of wine and the Sedona area. He was very easy to get along with and did everything he could do to make the tour exactly what we were hoping for!
He offers a variety of tours. We chose the 3 hour one since we were with our dogs, but if I am back without the dogs, I would definitely choose a longer one!

Visited November 2013
I appreciate your excellent review of the Page Springs Vineyards Tour. It was great you and all of your family (dogs included). This tour is great in that all 3 wineries are dog friendly so provides a good option for people traveling with pets that still would love to sample the regions wonderful wines and beautiful vineyard country.
I am am glad you purchased the wines I recommended and that you enjoyed so much at the tasting rooms!
I hope to see you again sometime in the future
Green Valley, Arizona
“Excellent wine tour.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Last weekend 4 of us and 3 dogs (1 large, 1 medium, 1 small) took this tour. Robert found places at all the wineries for all 7 of us to enjoy the tastings. All wineries were good, but Page Spring Vineyards was the nicest and had the best wine. By the last winery, we let Robert pick our tastings from what he learned about our tastes from the previous wineries. He exceeded our expectations. His knowledge of both the wines and the area are extensive. This is a must-do tour and we will do it again on our next visit to Sedona.

Visited November 2013
Thank your for great tour review!
It was a real pleasure meeting you and introducing you to the great wine region here. I hope you make it back this way again. As the years go by, the wines keep getting better and better. I know my wine
collection is beginning to outgrow my corner of the closet!
Denver, Colorado
“Great tour and tour guide”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I did this tour with a couple of my girlfriends and it was great. It was a Thursday afternoon, and we had the tour guide/owner, Robert, all to ourselves. He picked us up at our hotel and took us to three different wineries, two of which were up in lovely Jerome. We decided to eat dinner at the haunted Asylum Restaurant, and enjoyed both the food/wine and the unique ambiance. Robert was very knowledgeable about the wine and about Sedona in general. He even hung around Jerome while we ate dinner, and we just called him when we were ready to go back to our hotel. And a great time was had by all...definitely recommend if you're in the market for a wine tour!

Visited October 2013
Robert F, Owner at Sedona Wine Adventures, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
I truly enjoyed having you onboard for our tour last week!
It is great to have customers that appreciate what is happening here with our
fast growing wine industry. The Verde Valley is is beginning to garner some
real attention in the wine world.
Again, thank you so much for joining.
Robert