“Awesome customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Canyon Outfitters

Canyon Outfitters
Ranked #22 of 108 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1993 Canyon Outfitters is Sedona’s original outdoor store. The area’s only true “mountain” shop offering men and women’s recreational and technical clothing, hiking boots and sandals from the best brands with no inflated Sedona prices. Backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, climbing gear and all the accessories for your red rock day hiking adventure or extended expedition. Our staff with over 100 combined years of outdoor experience are ready to help plan your next adventure.
Wasilla, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Found this store by chance to exchange a hat and went home with new boots and shoes. I have to say, Kristie was awesome, she really knows how to fit you for shoes and she never rushes you and she knows her merchandise. I can't tell you how happy my feet are since I was lucky enough to find this store. I would recommend this to everyone!

Visited February 2014

Ithaca, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Customer Service, Great Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was in Sedona the first week in Febuary and needed new hiking boots. One of the women who worked at Canyon Outfitters was an expert at helping fit shoes & hiking boots correctly, (no one had ever showed me the technique that she did- I'm 51 yrs old),..., and she had the patient of an angel as I tried on EVERY pair of boots & shoe they had. Their price on the boots I bought was almost $100 cheaper than the other hiking store in Sedona. When I went back a few days later a different woman was working that day who did not have the over-the -top excellent customer service as the first one, but was good. I highly recommend this store!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Isabel R
Havelock North, New Zealand
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great attention for the Owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a very interesting outdoor store in beautiful Sedona. We found it by chance but spent almost 1 hour perusing the interesting stock, trying on shoes and other clothes.
I bought two pr of shoes as they were so comfortable, I took a long time to make a decision and the staff were extremely patient and helpful. Also bought a beautifully made journal type book bound in leather, a perfect visitors book for our B & B.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 10Woodford
“Very helpful and informative staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Perfect place for hiking gear and local wisdom. We were advised on best strategies for canyon food prep, stove and fuel operation, and even which other stores have additional dehydrated food options. We are grateful we stopped in!

Visited August 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Excellent customer service! Despite making a small purchase, Maryann took the time to make sure we were happy. She answered all our questions and provided many great tips.

Visited July 2013