“great food”
Review of Sedona Wine and Brew Co - CLOSED

Sedona Wine and Brew Co
Cuisines: American, Bar, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol
United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

food was delicious, view was amazing and just had to buy a beer glass. we had our service dog and they brought a plastic cup for her water. Amazing. You must stop here

Visited November 2013

Peyton, Colorado
“Perfect Cool Down”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stopped by this curious place to cool down and kill time. OMG...what a find! We were the only ones there and the owners were doing some touch ups before the night crowd came in. I sampled the local brew and my friend had the wine mimosas. The owner's girlfriend was making their late lunch and offered to share. Before long we began experimenting with new menu items and beer mixes. While I understand not all patrons will be lucky enough to mix it up with the owners, I found the the ambiance quaint, beer delightful, food wonderful and owners friendly. I'll be back and recommend to anyone. I also understand this is a local favorite for Friday/Saturday live entertainment

Visited June 2014
East Meadow, New York
“Beer lovers dream”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Great casual place to just relax and taste their various beers. Basic good american food. Shopping is good to around the restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“The Best Place to Go for Wine, Beer and Music”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Sedona Wine and Brew Co. is located in West Sedona, a few miles outside of the so-called "Uptown" area of Sedona. Locally known as The Hoppy Grape, I'm not really sure why they call it Sedona Wine and Brew Co...but that's beside the point. It's a great place for locals and visitors to enjoy wine, beer and great music - everything from jazz and fusion to rock, with the occasional indie-folk performance. In summer months, they play outside in an enclosed patio area that is very comfortable. It can be a little bit loud when the music is inside, but no one seems to mind, as everyone seems to want to dance when the music is inside. They don't serve hard liquor, which is fine with this reader as their array of wine and beer is more than satisfactory. The staff are friendly, and it's a great place to mingle and get a feel for the non-touristy part of this beautiful small town. As a solo female, I feel very comfortable walking into this place to enjoy a glass of wine, something I don't necessarily feel when I visit a bar in a big city. I love this place!

• Visited May 2014
Albany, New York
“We're just here for the beer and wine...”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stumbled into this place (Also now known as the Hoppy Grape Lounge) over a year ago and wanted to go back. Last year we met a couple of great people there and this year was more of the same. We sat down after an afternoon of driving through the trails in our rented jeep for cold beer and wine. Their wine list and draft beer selection are both excellent. We were there on a quiet Tuesday afternoon and were able to strike up a great conversation with Liberdi (a name we will certainly remember). He had some fun stories and recommendations on other in-town places to go.

This place seems to be evolving a bit still, not so much with the beer and wine concept, but more so with the decor. We are curious to see happens between now and the next time we are in. We will be back...

• Visited May 2014