“One of my favorite spots in Sedona”
Review of Sedona Wine and Brew Co - CLOSED

Sedona Wine and Brew Co
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great atmosphere, convenient location, large patio, nice wine, beer & mixed drink selection, friendly staff & a great place to hear live music, especially Green Light twice a month. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank ChrisAultman

Reviewed October 29, 2013

They were semi-closed, doing some improvements but we were greeted and basically given a tap tour of their drinks. Friendly and had a great time!

1  Thank John L
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Whether you are looking for a great salad and wine or burger and beer this is the place to dine. Great anytime of day but very popular so don't be afraid to wait for a table.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this place, we went for the food but the food was not a draw. They had a nice wine and beer list, but their food menu said "monstrous sandwiches" which my husband and I both ordered and we literally had a sandwich that was thin between two slices of bread, definitely nothing special, so go for the beer and wine if that is your thing, but don't plan to eat (not even appetizers). On the other hand it was a very eclectic crowd, there were the fancy pants crowd, and the locals, a lady that was of questionable occupation chatting with ladies dressed in designer clothes. I loved this place, but if it doesn't sound like your thing, it probably isn't. The live music was great even though one member didn't show up.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We did not indulge in any of the bar food/appetizers but myself and 3 others found lots to try in their very extensive beer list. I even had a beer mixed drink with Guinness and champagne, sounds odd but definitely worth a try!