“Music, Food, Drinks, & great staff.”
Review of Sedona Wine and Brew Co - CLOSED

Sedona Wine and Brew Co
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Staff and owners are all great people plus the over all experience is always to remember. The price and knowledge of their selection was helpful. Two thumbs up way up.

2  Thank KelMock
There are newer reviews for Sedona Wine and Brew Co

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We found this place while shopping at the Tlaquepacque arts area. What a zoo! The front desk truly didn't know what they were doing. Our buzzer for our table went off when it wasnt supposed to... mass chaos. But the food and brew were just great!

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Casual place. Great food ( appetizers only). Large beer and wine selection. Nicole @ the bar is a sweetheart.

1  Thank lagoman
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I live in Sedona and went to Sedona Wine and Beer with my wife and children and we all had a great time. My wife and I enjoyed great wine while the kids had their non-alcoholic drinks and ate really good cheese and veggie plates. We sat in the big outdoor patio under beautiful trees and listened to live music, while our 3 year old was running around and playing with other kids that were there. It is nice to have a place where we can go with the family to have some really good wine and where our kids will still feel at home. The servers were really nice and made an effort to fill our needs. Sedona needed a place like this.
By the way, the name of the place is Sedona Wine and Beer Co,

1  Thank Alex4040143
Reviewed September 26, 2012

They're just getting started, but we had a good time, good food and good wine--all at a fair price. This was a girls' night; we had a bottle of Zin and the hummus platter, which was generous--the 3 of us didn't finish it.
We learned about the owners' struggle with the city fathers--apparently in Sedona there's a distinction between a bar and a restaurant that can cost the owners big bucks. If you have a stove and if you wash dishes, you're a restaurant and you pay about $14 per chair per month to the city. So for now the food is cold, but nicely done and tasty. And I can deal with plastic forks and paper plates. I should write a bad review of Sedona's government!
They have a ladies' day (I think it's Tuesday), there's live music some nights. There's a large patio with a water feature and will have a fire pit soon. I'd like to see this place succeed.

1  Thank suzwil67