“Reading”
Review of Sedona Massage by Ko'ko - CLOSED

Sedona Massage by Ko'ko
More attraction details
Owner description: Licensed/Insured Massage Practitioner & Spiritual Counselor. Ko’ko Pe'taki (Night Eagle Woman) offers 35+ years experience, in Healing Arts/Sciences. Spiritual Massage, Chakra Clearing & Alignment, Counseling, Psychic Readings, & Intuitive Personal Guidance for Self-empowerment on your Sacred Path & Soul's Journey, working to balance emotional, physical & Spiritual bodies. Healing is a force, moreover a power, that makes correction in that which is out of balance. Telephone/email readings welcomed.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Koko gave me a reading on my 50th birthday and I must say it was everything I wanted it to be! The reason I came to her on my birthday is because I heard if you get a reading on your birthday God will come through. So how could you resist that. Koko gave me a reading 9 years ago and she predicted my husband and even knew the color of his eyes. She warned me of things to avoid and I must say she played a key role in my better choices of the direction of my life. I think she was just what I needed at just the right time. I recommend Koko if your at a crossroads and need guidance or if you are curious and just want to have fun. She is first rate in every aspect of her craft! Very fun and entertaining!

SedonaMassagebyKoko, Owner at Sedona Massage by Ko'ko, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Lisa, thank you so much for your fabulous testimonial. The time you took to share with others is gratefully appreciated. Also, I would like to thank you for your recent referral, we had our session last night and it was a powerful and important reading for her. Safe journey to you dear one ....

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I arrived in Sedona a week ago and knew when I got here that I wanted to find a healer/massage therapist who was also an intuitive. While browsing through many different individual's advertising their services, I came across Ko'ko's brochure at The Chamber of Commerce. Instantly, I felt a strong knowing that Ko'ko was the person that I was meant to see for a healing massage and intuitive reading. When I arrived for my session, Ko'ko greeted me with a warm welcome and smile and I felt very comfortable and relaxed in her presence. The 90 minute healing massage that I received was both wonderful and "heavenly..." Ko'ko works on many different levels leaving one with an experience that is beyond the physical and including healing of the mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. The energy that comes through in Ko'ko's massage is very clear, healing, and respectful. After experiencing the healing massage, I also received a reading. I found Ko'ko's reading to be very intuitive, helpful, accurate. I left my session with a deep feeling of peace and healing which I am continuing to feel now a few days later... I highly recommend Ko'ko services and would definitely go back again in the future. <3

2  Thank SoulManifestor
SedonaMassagebyKoko, Owner at Sedona Massage by Ko'ko, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your testimonial. See you when you return ...

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ko'ko was recommended to me by a mutual friend in 2008. I live in Texas, but visit Sedona as often as I can and try to include a session with Ko'ko whenever possible. What a blessing she's been for me and to me. In addition to outstanding massage, Ko'ko has also done energy work, chakra clearing and balancing, as well as intuitive card readings for me on a regular basis. Yes, we've even done distance readings on the phone. Her wisdom, support and guidance continue to be an important part of my ongoing wellness process. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the gifts Ko'ko shares with her clients.

I just realized I had not yet thanked you for your testimonial on FB! Thank you, thank you, thank you ...

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I found Ko'ko by visiting the Chamber of Commerce, and as a long time advocate of healing touch, felt compelled to contact her to schedule a spiritual massage. Going through many personal and professional changes, I also wanted to receive a Psychic Reading. The massage was thorough, appropriate, and exactly what I'd hoped to receive. Immediately after the massage, we sat for a Psychic Reading, though I'd admitted to her that I had always believed in magic, while distrusting magicians. Understanding skepticism and my worldly desire to receive detailed description and explanation, Ko'ko meticulously explained what she was doing, including providing a story of her work with another skeptic. The reading, in my heart, was deeply personal and helped me move forward, if only a bit, in my own spiritual path.

Absolutely worth it to spend time with this healer.

1  Thank Clay S

Thank you for you glowing testimonial! I know this response is a little late and I apologize, but I didn't realize that I hadn't thanked you on FB. See you next time! Have a fabulous summer dear one ...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a reading with Ko’ko when I was in Sedona in September. It was an amazing reading and Ko’ko makes you feel so welcome and relaxed. My reason for the reading was to find out if I was on the right track as to what I thought my life purpose was, and after consulting with the cards (that I chose) it was confirmed that I was on the right track, which was such a relief. I now know for sure what my heart and soul wants me to do rather than thinking that I was just imagining it, which means that I can now pursue the career that will bring me joy and excitement as well as feeling as though I am making a difference. Thank you so much Ko’ko and I will definitely have another reading the next time I am in Sedona.

SedonaMassagebyKoko, Owner at Sedona Massage by Ko'ko, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a testimonial. I appreciate your time and look forward to future sessions with you. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!