“Zen Home ~ Extraordinary! Better than advertised”
other travelers have booked this property
We welcome you to come visit Sedona!
PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE with awesome views CREEK  is close by as well as hiking trails
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE with awesome views
CREEK  is close by as well as hiking trails
NICE ORGANIZATIONAL CLOSET WITH MIRRORED DOORS
Coffee table opens as a desk. Inside are 150 DVDs
Nice bright, tasteful colors
Brand new heating/cooling unit 2016
Check out this sunset!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NiyaChris...
San Francisco, California
“Zen Home ~ Extraordinary! Better than advertised”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at the Zen House for 4 fabulous days. I came in from 2 days of driving with pets. Temps were up 117 on the drive. Suzi Heath was right there all the way making sure that we had a beautiful, cool, welcome space. If we came in a bit early, she offered to clean earlier for us to check in when we arrived. I walked into beautiful music, cool temps, a stunning space (the space is so beautiful: much better than the photos) and easy off load of stuff. I'm a writer and artist, working on a project in the southwest. Suzi was kind enough to let the people in the main house know that I was on a private mission. I didn't hear a peep and they were very respectful. I rested, painted, ate well. My pets recovered from the heat and we were restored very quickly ala Suzi. Anything I needed, she was right there.
To go further with this, I decided to stay in Sedona and she found me my next place. It was not pet friendly but with her stamp of approval, they let us in (even without a pet deposit). I glided through my working vacation, taken care of completely by Suzi.
Can't recommend this property or any property by her enough!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor and cleanliness.
Liked least: When I tried to pay via FlipKey there were many computer errors. I was asked via their system to use different browsers and upgrade them. I did and still it didn't work 2 hours later. When the owner tried to solve it, they didn't know what to do.
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
Management Response
Jul 12, 2013
Thank you, Niya! I loved having the bunnies and your artistic flair!
Be well.
LovesSedo...
Stow, Ohio
“Fantastic home with special touches and great vibe”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

After completing a 5 day rim to rim hike of the Grand Canyon our group of 6 rented this house to get some rest and relaxation. It is a great home. Clean, well-stocked with all that you need to relax. The home is in a good location, very close to town. It was not close enough for us to want to walk to downtown but that was not an issue for us. The location has a great shaded and inviting front porch and the back gas fireplace was fantastic for us in the evenings. The house is so well done that it felt like home instantly. We even got to see the Zen house and if returning to Sedona with a group of 4 or less would certainly want to stay there, too. It is BEAUTIFUL. Nancy (assistant to the owner) was very friendly, helpful and attentive. The two in our group thought that the day bed mattresses could have been a bit more comfortable but that was a very minor issue. If you get the opportunity....stay at this property or the adjoining Zen house. You will not regret it! Thanks for a great stay, Suzi!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and condition of the property was great. The front porch was fantastic to enjoy.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
MA

Babysam52...
Nicktown, Pennsylvania
“Didn't Want to Leave”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My husband, mother, and aunt stayed in this rental from 4/27-5/4. It was an amazing experience. From the inital reservation right up through our visit Suzi made us feel incredibly welcomed. The house is beautifully decorated and is appointed with anything and everything you could possibly need. No need to worry about forgetting something at home, becasue you'll find it in the house. The location is wonderful, close to uptown Sedona, west Sedona, and any hiking trail that your heart could possibly desire. An easy commute from phoenix airport (approx 2 hours away) and an easy day trip to the Grand Canyon if that's desired. The patio and front porch were put to good use, with breathtaking red rock views. It hurts my heart to leave this majestic place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The atmosphere of the house
Liked least: Having to leave :(
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
NV
Reviewed December 30, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
AZ
Reviewed December 3, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing