“My favorite Sedona restaurant”
Review of The Heartline Cafe

The Heartline Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
The Heartline Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Shadow & Posse Ground
Description: *Late Evening Diners Please note we are open till (Close). Please call us for reservations for dining after 9:00 P.M. Mystical Sedona, the home of The Heartline Cafe for 20 years. During this time The Heartline Cafe has been serving award winning cuisine in its beautiful main dining room, Fireside room and the Patio amidst luscious gardens and a spectacular view of the Sedona"s world famous red rock mountains. The Heartline Cafe serves breakfast, and lunch at our unique Gourmet Market and dinner in our exquisite dining room. The Heartline Cafe features an extensive wine list including many spectacular local varieties. The wait staff is meticulously trained to provide superior service assuring a fine dining experience. The Heartline Cafe has recently been named the winner of three awards in a poll conducted by Market Surveys of America. We invite you to tour our web site for additional information and pictures of the restaurant and our food.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This summer I have been to two birthday celebrations at the Heartline, my own and one for a close friend. It is the perfect place for a large group to have a great get-together.

The service was quick and well coordinated, never missing a beat in timing and attention to small detail. Every dish was served in sync with the group, so we were able to effortlessly enjoy our meals. My favorite dish, the Tortilla Encrusted Salmon was moist and crunchy and healthy. The Dessert Sampler was heaven. I rarely eat 'sweets'- like most of my friends -but we all thoroughly enjoyed scooping up the yummy ice creams, cheescakes, and flourless chocolate cake and other delicious morsels. Just enough sugary heaven, but not too much.
Sedona doesn't have a better restaurant! My absolute favorite place to eat and bring friends.

My one wish would be that for my vegetarian and vegan friends, there would be more cuisine offered in these culinary genres.

1  Thank LaneBadger

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been coming here for over 15 years. I have never been disappointed. Gourmet food in an eclectic environment.

1  Thank TJR310
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Heartline Café has been one of our favorite restaurants in Sedona for many years. We were delighted to find out that the main restaurant is now open for breakfast and lunch, so we went to try it yesterday.

It was just wonderful. I had the Crab Cakes Benedict. The eggs were cooked to perfection, and the crab cakes were full of flavor. My wife had the Sedona Sunrise which includes blackened salmon, cream cheese, over easy eggs, and sweet chilly sauce. A bold combination of flavors that worked together perfectly.

Another wonderful surprise are the prices that are so reasonable especially when you dine in such an elegant restaurant.

We will recommend to all and certainly will come back soon. Irith and Sam

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We ate at Heartline in Sedona for the first time today based on a friend's recommendation and it was outstanding. Our meal was great and the atmosphere and service was top notch. I highly recommend it to others and will return the next time we're in town. Great job Heartline...keep it up.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were really looking forward to having a great breakfast in the little cottage at Heartline Café (which on our previous year's vacation became our favorite place to have breakfast in Sedona) only to find out that is now closed and breakfast is served in the larger blue building which evidently used to just serve dinner..

What a disappointment.. the décor is awful, run down and does not have any of the charm of the smaller venue.. the food was ok and the waitress was very nice.. but the service was awful.. we had to continual ask for things.. jelly for the toast.. salt and pepper.. sweetener for tea..

We will not go back.. sad..

Heartline.. you have broken our hearts..

1  Thank italiantable2