“You always have room for ice cream”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #4 of 12 Dessert in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Good as good can get, as we have one of these in our home town, and the ice cream is VERY rich and creamy, and although a little pricey, on a hot dy, or any dy for that matter, the assorted flavored will provide one that hits the spot

Reviewed May 4, 2013

There are not many pure ice cream stores in Sedona. Cold Stone delivers its usual ice cream fare, with wonderful views to enjoy while eating.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Since I'd had such a lousy meal I somehow convinced myself I could have ice cream and what better place to go than Cold Stone Creamery. I had one of their concoctions which included coffee ice cream, heath bar, nuts and caramel. YUM!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered our ice cream and took a walk while watching the red rocks of Sedona change colors late afternoon. The sunset was great. We didnt want to have dinner until later so it was a treat to have a Cold Stone cone to hold our appetites in check!!! AIt was quite a warm afternoon; their ice cream hit the spot!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Brought in birthday coupon for buy a like it and got one free...Great deal, especially to pull locals in.

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!