“Can not wait to go back!”
Welcome to Vista Ridge Sedona, where relaxation meets the red rocks.
Vista Ridge Sedona, where relaxation meets the red rocks. Fire pit at Vista Ridge at sunset.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Vista Ridge Sedona, where relaxation meets the red rocks.
Vista Ridge Sedona, where relaxation meets the red rocks.
Fire pit at Vista Ridge at sunset.
Vista Ridge with Snoopy Rock in the background.
Enjoy grilling and dining al fresco in the beautiful Sedona weather.
View of Snoopy Rock from Vista Ridge Sedona.
Tuscan Suite #3 Patio views.
Tuscan Suite #3 Living room.
Tuscan Suite #3 Floorplan.
Garden Suite #2 Guest bathroom.
Garden Suite #2 Guest bathroom.
Garden Suite #2 Floorplan
Vista Ridge Sedona suite map.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PlanoTxMe...
Plano Texas
“Can not wait to go back!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in unit #4, which is on the top floor at the end of the building near the drive to the parking area. The grounds are beautiful and I loved the water feature on the grounds. We were able to sit on our patio and hear the waterfall and it was so very relaxing. I think that we went on an off- week, as there were only two other units that were being used, and one was for only one night, so we did not have any of the noise problems that other people have complained about.
The welcome basket was a very nice touch and I was excited to find that they had a yearly Red Rock Pass that we could use during our visit, so we did not have to purchase one when went hiking elsewhere. I also loved that they had some books to read if you wanted and even a puzzle, which I wanted to work on but we just didn't have the time. The light would have been perfect at the kitchen table to do a puzzle.
The TV in the living room did not have any sound, but we did not contact the manager about it. My husband looked at it and saw that the HTMI cable just needed to be replaced and he rigged it so we could have sound during our stay. I have no doubt that it has been fixed by now - it seemed that the entire complex is very well maintained, but we just did not bring it to anyone attention while we were there.
The master bedroom was very spacious and there was a small TV in this room also. I was a little surprised that the bathroom sink was in the bedroom but guess I am just not used to this design layout. The King bed was very soft, which my husband didn't care for, but I loved it.
The second bedroom had a queen bed and sliding glass doors leading to the back of the building.
I did do some laundry while staying (towels) and was very happy that they had soap for you to use already (no trip to the store needed) and the washer/dryer was in the unit.
It did take a little getting used to the fact that there were no blinds or shades on the beautiful panoramic windows in the living room/kitchen. It only took one morning to realize that we need to make sure to shut the bedroom doors at night so we are not awakened by the sunrise.
The kitchen was fully stocked with dishes, utensils, pots and pans, etc. and there was even some foil and saran wrap, which I was very grateful to find when I needed some.
This place was wonderful and I can’t wait to return!

Liked best: Everything was clean and updated. The location
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Joy W
Gilbert, Arizona
“Just the most incredibly beautiful place!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My husband and I recently spent 3 days at the Vista Ridge and it was not long enough we did not want to leave. It was an anniversary trip, we were able to secure the penthouse and enjoyed every moment there. I was just blown away first by the location quiet and secluded and close proximity to everything. The place was immaculate and well designed, the views was just out of this world, this place exceeded all by expectations. We are already making plans to return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place was beautiful, immaculate and just really great views.
Liked least: The parking was tight and the stairs was challenging but once we got to the top, wow!
Living Wi...
Vancouver
“Excellent, but avoid ground level”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My husband and I stayed in this gem of a place for 8 nights, it was in a perfect location with views to die for. The condo was immaculate and had absolutely everything we needed. Only complaint is that we stayed in the ground level which was perfect for the first couple of nights because no one was above us. That soon changed. Floors/ceilings are obviously very thin, it sounded like a herd of elephants above us, we could hear everything, even the guy snoring upstairs! Kind of put a damper on things for us. Other thing was the wireless internet never did work. We would stay here again, just on the top floor.

Liked best: view/patio
Liked least: noise from above
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jim W
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“View and Accomodations were spectacular.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The two of us spent one week at Vista Ridge and enjoyed the fantastic accommodations/ Whether in the living room, dinette or the kitchen the vista of red rocks were there for your enjoyment. Proximity to restaurants, shopping or sightseeing was all near. Found the surroundings relaxing. Amazing stay!

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The view of uptown Sedona and the Rock Formations
Liked least: Steps
Families with young children
kmdl
Hopatcong
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I found this condo on Living Social when I was looking for likely places to go on vacation. It is exactly as advertised. The view is breathtaking, it's off of the the main road into Sedona but it's up on a ridge above the town so it's quiet. The kitchen is lovely with granite countertops and pretty much everything you need as far as glasses, plates, pot and pans go. Both bedrooms were very comfortable and the living room had a huge picture window with a view of the red rocks. The space was definitely comfortable for 4 adults.

We were greeted with a welcome basket that included fruit, cookies, a bottle of sparkling cider and bottles of water. It's within walking distance of Elote Cafe (where we ate twice!) and 2 minutes from downtown Sedona. There is a walking trail right behind the condo complex that leads you up onto a mesa with gorgeous views.

I would recommend taking a 2nd floor condo. I'm sure that the ground level condos are very nice but they have less privacy than the upper levels because everyone that come or goes from the complex has to walk past the ground floor condos, especially condo #1 which is the closest to the parking lot.

We spent 6 days there and were sorry to leave.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views from the condo and balcony
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
amandabr...
Scottsdale, Arizona
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my boyfriend on June 20-23 to get out of the Scottsdale heat. I saw a deal on livingsocial and decided to give it a shot. The pictures on the website looked great but I was afraid that it wouldn't look like that in real life...I was WRONG! The place was gorgeous and everything was exactly like the pictures. It was the perfect location and the condo was new, clean, and spacious. I hope they have another livingsocial deal because I will stay here over and over again!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the secluded location
Liked least: the wi-fi didn't work
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Travels_w...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great spot with a terrific view”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Just got back from a stay at Vista Ridge. The place was great - a very nice condo with upscale, modern furnishings and an incredible view. We stayed in unit 6 - a 2 bedroom and it provided ample space for our two sons as well as us. It's very convenient to uptown and the "Y" as well as hiking trails. I highly recommend.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Bed was a little too soft - purely a personal preference
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing