“Exceeds the Standard!”

Crystal in Sedona - Private Organic Spa
Ranked #16 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the perfect blend of organic spa indulgence, restorative healing therapies and supreme service at every level in which to luxuriate and revitalize your energies. With Crystal’s rich background and training she has developed her own exclusive intuitive array of Massage and Body Therapies, Healing Techniques and Organic Spa Treatments. Crystal's exclusive Intuitive Bodywork, INTERCEPTION, The Mind Body Connection™ has been called, "The missing link," by healthcare providers and transformational by her clients.
Long Beach, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Exceeds the Standard!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My visit to Crystal’s Private Organic Spa exceeded my expectations. Prior to our vacation to Sedona, I used TripAdvisor, to research the best spa facility for me. Simply put, I’m glad that I went to Crystal. She made me feel immediately at ease, like I was talking to an old friend. She has that intuitive touch that enables her to give her clients exactly what they need. After my treatment, I walked out feeling renewed and with a peace I had not felt in quite some time. Crystal set the bar very high in terms of a spa experience; any future spa experiences will pale in comparison unless my family heads back to Sedona, and I can schedule another session with her. If she lived closer to me, I would go to her regularly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Terri B

Las Vegas, Nevada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Indulging in awareness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband encouraged me to do a spa day for my birthday. Excitedly I searching through the available Sedona practitioners but I was drawn back to Crystal’s website and her process. I talked with Crystal on the phone and I mentioned several areas that I hoped to resolve. She assured me that she could assist me.

Not knowing what to expect I arrived to Crystal's serene and quiet spa. It is a one person spa. I felt I had entered a nurturing and peaceful space.

Crystal has her own unique and time testing way of probing for hot body, mind and heart spots. Consequently the experience was more about self-revelation then massage. She was generous with her insights and guidance as the conversation and my body relaxed. I left feeling like Crystal was a new and important person in my life.

Days later I received a detailed follow up email with reminders on techniques and strategies to practice in reaching my goals .

I am grateful to have met and learned from Crystal. I encourage others to invest in their own health with a lesson in self awakening. The experience was truly special and very personal. Thank you very much Crystal.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Suzanne O
sedona
“Best Sedona Massage and Bodyworker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have visited Crystal several times now with outstanding results.
If you feel like something is holding you back but cant figure out what "IT' is.
If you are tired of struggling through life or exhausted from success due to being driven by fear.
If you keep experiencing the same results no matter what you try.
If you are tired of being tired all of time or in physical pain.
If you really want to live your life to the fullest, feel free to be the best you can be at whatever you do, then Crystal is the Bodyworker you need to meet!
Crystal is a body language specialist, intuitive Bodyworker and healer. She gets to the core of problems going on in my mind and body.
Indulge yourself and set yourself free.

Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I each had a session with Crystal - I cannot recommend her enough! She is highly skilled, intuitive, and insightful. We each had a healing massage - if you have the time to book an open ended session you definitely should. I had planned on a certain amount of time, but once we got part way through, I didn't want her to leave anything out! (thankfully she was able to keep going). I learned so much about how I store energy, and how my body reacts to the stresses I am under. I can't wait to go back!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Travis F
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My Birthday Gift”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was in Sedona celebrating a big birthday with some special friends. One friend went to see Crystal and in the process of having a treatment informed her of our group of women, my birthday and some recent challenges I have encountered. This amazing woman(Crystal) insisted on gifting me, a stranger, with a session. I experienced loving, healing hands, an open heart and wisdom far and beyond her years. Crystal graces you with such a serenity peace comes to you easily. You will experience total comfort and acceptance. I will reach out to her when I return to Sedona.

Visited April 2013