Tripadvisor
Sedona
Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:45 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Session

I had a very good massage from Lisa today. She was very personable, professional and did a great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rrokosz
Best massage in the dessert!

My wife and I recently were in Sedona and wanted a spa experience of deep tissue massages at an... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bill N
Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $136.90
from $172.31
Sedona Vortex Tour
336 Reviews
from $98.26
from $27.60
More Info
All reviews great massage minute massage couples massage massage therapist deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa spa experience visiting sedona jeffrey acupuncture knots tension combo session release soul
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

I highly recommend Rob. He tunes into your body and knows exactly how to release the pain and tension. He also incorporates reiki into his sessions which takes it to a whole new level.

Date of experience: January 2020
Namti S, Public Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Hello Roam28237,
Thank you for this amazing review for Rob! He is truly amazing. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Had 2 wonderful massages with Jacob that helped heal my body. My husband had Kim, she has the physical and spiritual healing power.
We will definitely be back

Date of experience: December 2019
Namti S, Public Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Hi carolynek2020,
Thank you for this great review fo Jacob and Kim. We really appreciate it. Kim and Jacob are awesome and we are grateful to have them as part of our family. See you again soon!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Namti Spa has a fabulous staff, clean masage rooms and a beyond amazing massage.

Don't think twice book in now.

Hello fredsT743AE,
We love hearing from our locals! Thank you for this review for us and Lesliayn! She is truly amazing and we are blessed to have her as part of our team! We will see you again soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

My hubby and I came to Namti for a couples massage and we came back second time in one week! Zac and Annilee are AMAZING! Very intuitive and very skilled. I have had many massages, but Zac has found tight places that no one else did before. He has very gentle, but effective technique. He calls it a surgery without intrusion. My hubby is very picky and he LOVED Annilee. I highly recommend either of them and the spa in general. The front desk staff were very accommodating to try to schedule us at the same time during a busy time. They use heated pads on the massage table as well, which is very nice in the colder months. Overall I'd say they are awesome.

Date of experience: December 2019
Namti S, Public Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Hello SvTipsmark,
Thank you for this awesome review! I agree that Zach and Annillee are very intuitive and skilled. We are blessed to have them as part of our Namti family. We hope you and your husband visit again soon,

Reviewed December 25, 2019

Dylan was my masseuse, and this was my 2nd visit in 6 months. First massage was great; Dylan was amazing! Best massage ever, and great guy, also. Really enjoyed our chat. Will definitely be going back.

Date of experience: December 2019
SCG89, Public Relations Manager at Namti Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Hello AZJanice,
Thank you for this wonderful review for Dylan. Dylan has been part of our family for a very long time. He's is such a blessing and we are lucky to have him here. Hope to see you again soon!