“I hesitate to write this review”
Review of Namti Spa

Namti Spa
Ranked #9 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NAMTI Day Spa is a locally owned and operated Sedona spa since July 2000, offering high-quality Massage Therapy, Medi-Spa Natural Skin Rejuvenation Facials, European Facials, Acupuncture & Ayurveda services at affordable prices. Our licensed and professional therapists are all trained in a variety of styles and techniques and have years of experience. Your massage, facial, or acupuncture treatment will always be customized to best serve your needs. Bringing a group to Sedona AZ? NAMTI offers Sedona wedding spa services, spiritual Sedona retreats including yoga and vortex hikes, as well as great Spa Deals. Having served tens of thousands of clients over the years, we continue to offer the best and most affordable professional spa services in the area. Visit our Sedona Spa & find out for yourself why NAMTI Spa has been a Sedona AZ favorite for almost 15 years!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The reason being is that TOO many people will find out about this place! I've had several massages here (Jeffrey rocks!) and every time I go it gets better.The whole experience from the time you walk in to the time you check out is wonderful! If you want a glitzy over the top atmosphere with whirlpools, saunas and fancy bathrobes,don"t go here. What you WILL get are spotless treatment rooms and warm and friendly people who are skilled at their craft. AND at a fraction of the cost of any other place! ( a 2 hour massage for $99 bucks…really???) OK I've let the cat out of the bag…hope I can still get an appointment!

2  Thank pitaguy
"new age"
in 16 reviews
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My daughter and I treated ourselves to this spa during our Sedona trip. I was given a facial by Sara who talked to me before the treatment...asking questions about my skin and what I needed. She was sweet and gentle with the facial and never rushed through the treatment. My daughter enjoyed her massage and said her massuce was terrific in loosening up her tight muscles. Her only complaint was that the room was not quiet because she could hear people talking , along with some loud outdoor noise. My room on the other hand was quiet. I highly recommend this spa. Don't let the outdoor appearance fool you because it does look a bit run down . We probably never would of picked this spa on sight alone. We googled reviews first and they all seemed excellent.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Booked the $109.00 special (hour facial and hour massage) for my 20 year old daughter and myself. We were both extremely pleased. The facial was especially amazing. Great value. So many times they take 10-15 minutes for "pre-interview". Not here- we got a full 60 minutes on each treatment. This is a wonderful value. Remember to tip these folks, they work hard.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I chose Namti because of the reviews and the value. Let me start by saying, I'm an aesthetician and just wanted a relaxing facial. Who would have thought that it would turn out to be the best facial I've ever had! The spa uses very high end product and Beth was amazing! My facial was followed by an amazing massage. We will definitely be back and will recommend Namti to everyone.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I preplanned my 120 minute massage using SpaFinder with a gift card before my vacation in Sedona. The location was easy to find, parking was available and marked, the receptionist was friendly, and the massage was out of this world. Also, there are little extras you can add-on like hot stones, hot towels, and aromatherapy. I added the aroma with eucalyptus to help with my sinuses- was a nice extra touch. The towels were only used twice on my back so I wouldn't add that on again. Nevertheless, the massage was AMAZING. Thank you David for a wonderful relaxing experience that made my day! I recommend the longer massage as it really gave him time to work out those stress-knots I get and not feel rushed. Also, I told him about an area that has been bothering me the past few weeks, and after he focused on this area I was able to climb a mesa this afternoon with no pain! I highly recommend Namti Spa and will definitely return when I revisit Sedona.