“Wonderful treat!”

Namti Spa
Ranked #7 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NAMTI Day Spa is a locally owned and operated Sedona spa since July 2000, offering high-quality Massage Therapy, Medi-Spa Natural Skin Rejuvenation Facials, European Facials, Acupuncture & Ayurveda services at affordable prices. Our licensed and professional therapists are all trained in a variety of styles and techniques and have years of experience. Your massage, facial, or acupuncture treatment will always be customized to best serve your needs. Bringing a group to Sedona AZ? NAMTI offers Sedona wedding spa services, spiritual Sedona retreats including yoga and vortex hikes, as well as great Spa Deals. Having served tens of thousands of clients over the years, we continue to offer the best and most affordable professional spa services in the area. Visit our Sedona Spa & find out for yourself why NAMTI Spa has been a Sedona AZ favorite for almost 15 years!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Eden Prairie
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful treat!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Booked the $109.00 special (hour facial and hour massage) for my 20 year old daughter and myself. We were both extremely pleased. The facial was especially amazing. Great value. So many times they take 10-15 minutes for "pre-interview". Not here- we got a full 60 minutes on each treatment. This is a wonderful value. Remember to tip these folks, they work hard.

Visited April 2014

Queen Creek, Arizona
“Amazing facial and massage.”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I chose Namti because of the reviews and the value. Let me start by saying, I'm an aesthetician and just wanted a relaxing facial. Who would have thought that it would turn out to be the best facial I've ever had! The spa uses very high end product and Beth was amazing! My facial was followed by an amazing massage. We will definitely be back and will recommend Namti to everyone.

Visited March 2014
Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Incredible Massage; Great Price; Good Location”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I preplanned my 120 minute massage using SpaFinder with a gift card before my vacation in Sedona. The location was easy to find, parking was available and marked, the receptionist was friendly, and the massage was out of this world. Also, there are little extras you can add-on like hot stones, hot towels, and aromatherapy. I added the aroma with eucalyptus to help with my sinuses- was a nice extra touch. The towels were only used twice on my back so I wouldn't add that on again. Nevertheless, the massage was AMAZING. Thank you David for a wonderful relaxing experience that made my day! I recommend the longer massage as it really gave him time to work out those stress-knots I get and not feel rushed. Also, I told him about an area that has been bothering me the past few weeks, and after he focused on this area I was able to climb a mesa this afternoon with no pain! I highly recommend Namti Spa and will definitely return when I revisit Sedona.

Visited March 2014
Belton, Missouri
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Found a brochure for Namti Spa and was so lucky to find an opening for a 90 minute massage on my last night in town....which was much needed after the off-road tour that I took earlier in the day.

My therapist was Merlin. He worked magic! While I try to get massages every couple of months, there are a couple spots in my back that no one has been able to loosen up in the last couple of years. Merlin worked on those spots and really got them loosened. The really great thing was - I didn't hurt afterwards even though he had to work on them a long time.

I would highly recommend this location to anyone needing some additional relaxation. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in recommendations of additional services.

While this spa does not look like the big spas in hotels - I find that it was better than some of the spas I have been too because of the personal service that each person working there exuded. They seemed to truly care about me as a person -- even though they knew I wouldn't be a return customer since I was from out of town.

Visited February 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The best for less”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My massage was with Meg and It is the best massage I've had. She is very knowledgeable and and when I told her I had trouble with my Piriformis muscle she knew exactly what I was talking about and did an amazing job.
She even showed me an exercise to do to stretch these.
I will definately be back to see her.
Parking can be a little tight but otherwise It was clean and comfortable.

Visited December 2013