“Great deal”

Namti Spa
Ranked #7 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NAMTI Day Spa is a locally owned and operated Sedona spa since July 2000, offering high-quality Massage Therapy, Medi-Spa Natural Skin Rejuvenation Facials, European Facials, Acupuncture & Ayurveda services at affordable prices. Our licensed and professional therapists are all trained in a variety of styles and techniques and have years of experience. Your massage, facial, or acupuncture treatment will always be customized to best serve your needs. Bringing a group to Sedona AZ? NAMTI offers Sedona wedding spa services, spiritual Sedona retreats including yoga and vortex hikes, as well as great Spa Deals. Having served tens of thousands of clients over the years, we continue to offer the best and most affordable professional spa services in the area. Visit our Sedona Spa & find out for yourself why NAMTI Spa has been a Sedona AZ favorite for almost 15 years!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great deal”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Opt for the 1 hour massage and 1 hour facial special for $109 -- you won't be sorry! Both were fantastic and the therapists were some of the best we have ever had. Definitely take the time and treat yourself!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Larry B

Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage and facial special.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Enjoyed a 60 minute facial from Ariel, who was gentle and thorough. Great massage from Dave. Cost for both was $109, which is a great deal anywhere in the country. Yes, the salon isn't the most glamorous, but i don't care about that stuff when the service was excellent and friendly, which it definitely was! I was relaxed and happy. I would definitely return when I visit Sedona again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank karen9017
Sedona, Arizona
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“So so from a local”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Based on the few spas I've been to around town, this one is the affordable one, but rightfully so. My expectation of a spa is to walk in and feel transported away from everything. I did not have this experience. The building is old, low ceilings, dark lighting. The room I was in was cold, the a/c unit was on (a window unit, so blowing hard and very loud) and the sky light was covered with a tacky sheet folded poorly. Not aesthetically pleasing.
I went for a facial. The technician was nice but not easy to connect with. The treatment was also so/so. I kept being surprised by her doing thing (as my eyes were closed the whole time), and she got so much stuff in my eyes that they were blurry and burned the entire rest of the day. 4 days later my face is still scarred and looks worse then when I walked in.
I will go back and try a massage, but not another facial. Very disappointing.

Visited May 2013
ktsy
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Friendly and great service”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Had the massage-facial package advertised on their website, and it was great. The hot stones were and excellent add-on. It's a low-key place with a small waiting area; if its nice out go sit outside between treatments!

Visited May 2013
VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good experiance”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Good location, great prices and good customer service. On time service. We took five massage package and we were happy. I would visit again. Facility needs an improvement and modernize. Parking is tight but location is great.

Visited April 2013

Been to Namti Spa? Share your experiences!