“Great massage and facial special.”
Review of Namti Spa

Namti Spa
Ranked #7 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NAMTI Day Spa is a locally owned and operated Sedona spa since July 2000, offering high-quality Massage Therapy, Medi-Spa Natural Skin Rejuvenation Facials, European Facials, Acupuncture & Ayurveda services at affordable prices. Our licensed and professional therapists are all trained in a variety of styles and techniques and have years of experience. Your massage, facial, or acupuncture treatment will always be customized to best serve your needs. Bringing a group to Sedona AZ? NAMTI offers Sedona wedding spa services, spiritual Sedona retreats including yoga and vortex hikes, as well as great Spa Deals. Having served tens of thousands of clients over the years, we continue to offer the best and most affordable professional spa services in the area. Visit our Sedona Spa & find out for yourself why NAMTI Spa has been a Sedona AZ favorite for almost 15 years!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Enjoyed a 60 minute facial from Ariel, who was gentle and thorough. Great massage from Dave. Cost for both was $109, which is a great deal anywhere in the country. Yes, the salon isn't the most glamorous, but i don't care about that stuff when the service was excellent and friendly, which it definitely was! I was relaxed and happy. I would definitely return when I visit Sedona again.

1  Thank karen9017

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Based on the few spas I've been to around town, this one is the affordable one, but rightfully so. My expectation of a spa is to walk in and feel transported away from everything. I did not have this experience. The building is old, low ceilings, dark lighting. The room I was in was cold, the a/c unit was on (a window unit, so blowing hard and very loud) and the sky light was covered with a tacky sheet folded poorly. Not aesthetically pleasing.
I went for a facial. The technician was nice but not easy to connect with. The treatment was also so/so. I kept being surprised by her doing thing (as my eyes were closed the whole time), and she got so much stuff in my eyes that they were blurry and burned the entire rest of the day. 4 days later my face is still scarred and looks worse then when I walked in.
I will go back and try a massage, but not another facial. Very disappointing.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had the massage-facial package advertised on their website, and it was great. The hot stones were and excellent add-on. It's a low-key place with a small waiting area; if its nice out go sit outside between treatments!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Good location, great prices and good customer service. On time service. We took five massage package and we were happy. I would visit again. Facility needs an improvement and modernize. Parking is tight but location is great.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

This little place is such a find! We all were able to schedule massages at the same time (There were 5 of us). Their prices were excellent! Much cheaper than the big spas. Dave gave me a wonderful, 90 minute massage for only $79.00. It was clean and quiet. The heated massage tables were a bonus on the cold day we visited! My family and I would all highly recommend this spa!