“Great massage”

Namti Spa
Ranked #7 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NAMTI Day Spa is a locally owned and operated Sedona spa since July 2000, offering high-quality Massage Therapy, Medi-Spa Natural Skin Rejuvenation Facials, European Facials, Acupuncture & Ayurveda services at affordable prices. Our licensed and professional therapists are all trained in a variety of styles and techniques and have years of experience. Your massage, facial, or acupuncture treatment will always be customized to best serve your needs. Bringing a group to Sedona AZ? NAMTI offers Sedona wedding spa services, spiritual Sedona retreats including yoga and vortex hikes, as well as great Spa Deals. Having served tens of thousands of clients over the years, we continue to offer the best and most affordable professional spa services in the area. Visit our Sedona Spa & find out for yourself why NAMTI Spa has been a Sedona AZ favorite for almost 15 years!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My friends and I asked a waitress at a local restaurant for a recommendation for a massage, and she suggested Namti, and what a great recommendation it was! Less pricey than the other spas, not fancy but clean and certainly nice enough.

2 Thank Becket831

Happy Valley, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was an extraordinary find. My friend and I both had wonderful massages, for very reasonable prices. I will always use this spa for massage treatment when in Sedona. Also, we found the energy here very positive and the staff wonderful.

Huron, Ohio
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Best Myofascial Release and Moisturizing Facial”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Have been going to NAMTI for years. It is the perfect place to go when you really need a professional, experienced massage. It is a no frills facility and their prices are the very best in town. My combo of one hour massage and one hour facial was only $109! Rob, my masseuse, is the best I have ever had and I have severe fibromyalgia. He knows lymph drainage, Myofascial release, snd the workings of the body! My esthetician was excellent and I have facials all the time. Ask them about their specials. Ask for Rob! Incredible! Hurry, you only have pain to lose and beauty to obtain! They are located across from Harkins Theatre on 89A. Email me for any question.

4 Thank Jenifer M
Las Vegas, Nevada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“2 treatments”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

with so many resort spas in Sedona, it's hard to find reasonable prices---so not only were the prices excellent, I received 2 quality massages, 1 of them bordering on greatness

1 Thank mikesmutt
Galloway, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Get more than what you pay for!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my first trip to Sedona so I tried a few hotels including the foo foo Sedona Rouge. I went to check out the spa and was told they were booked for a bachelorette party and a wedding party but they would fit me in. The service I wanted they said no the 30 minute facial wouldn't fit in the 60 minute scheduled time. What???? I asked a local about a good place to get a massage or facial. The woman suggested her friend Montana at Namti. Then I remembered this was the place I saw an ad for with a great deal. Two hours for $110! People say you get what you pay for but they never went to Namti. I felt soooo amazing after. Funny I never specifically asked for anyone but luckily I got Montana. I have a tight shoulder and he worked that shoulder and released the tension so I was able to move it in one hour. Magnolia gave me an incredible facial. Not sure if I fell asleep or was in a meditative state. Namti is a hidden gem. Tell me fate was not on my side because this place is right next door to Sedona rouge and a million times friendlier and obviously more accommodating. Not once was there any negativity.

Remember when booking a massage or facial anywhere that usually corporate type places have overworked therapists and they are not very happy. Smaller places with flexible people have happier therapists. Happy therapists give better massages and facials. You could go to the foo foo places and spend more to have the pretty places but just so you know they don't necessarily keep those places as clean ask you think. I had to clean my own tub at Sedona rouge!

Visited August 2012

Been to Namti Spa? Share your experiences!