“Late Night (for Sedona!) Fun and Live Music!”
Review of Sound Bites Grill

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #19 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving all natural hand cut Steaks, Fresh Fish and Organic products. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Late Night (for Sedona!) Fun and Live Music!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The first night we stayed at our hotel just down over the hill from Sound Bites we could hear great music and decided then and there that we would hit the place and have a listen! So glad we went up there the next night, great band, enthusiastic crowd, funky dancing and having a great time! We just went for drinks, good prices, great music and our server was friendly, fun and enthusiastic! We had been pretty mellow for us and it livened up our stay!

• Visited June 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Go for the view!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We ended up here after feeling a bit indecisive about dinner one evening. It was certainly an older crowd - seemed to be a group vacation probably staying at the Hyatt - but we enjoyed dinner on the patio with fantastic views at sunset. The food was good, not great, but worth it for a low-key, relaxing meal.

Sedona, Arizona
“If it wouldn't be for the great food!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was great but not inexpensive - nice surroundings
But OMG the service was terrible & the place was almost empty - with better options in town I'm not so sure I'd come back

2 Thank Arloredrock
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Dining at Sound Bites”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a wonderful experience for dinner, followed by an outstanding concert by Estaban and his daughter. My friend from Laguna Beach had the experience of hearing him for the first time and dining on Sound Bites beautiful patio with an incredible view. I would encourage everyone wanting to have a wonderful experience to definitely schedule dinner and Estaban concert.

Gilbert, Arizona
“Great Meal, Great View”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I went here for dinner on our last night in Sedona. We showed up a little later in the evening so we got seats on the patio overlooking the sunset on the red rocks. Simply the best view in town. We did not go to the show but could hear from where we were sitting. I had a burger and my girlfriend had a salad. We split dessert and we each had a couple cocktails. All in all a good meal. The only downside was our waiter, he was very smug and treated me as I was lower class because I ordered a burger. But that did not affect our visit. This is my new favorite spot in Sedona

• Visited May 2014

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!