“A must stop”

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #17 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving all natural hand cut Steaks, Fresh Fish and Organic products. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Do yourself a favor and visit Sound Bites Grill for lunch/dinner. The views of Sedona alone are worth the visit, but the food was very good. Everything is super fresh and all natural. I had the fish taco a must have. The service was excellent and provided by Dylan which was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Went here b/c we were staying across the street at L'Auberge and the hotel could drive us there and back in their shuttle. Upon entering and seeing all of the instruments hanging on the wall I thought this might have been a Hard Rock Cafe in a previous life. What I found was a wonderful place where talented local musicians and good food collide yielding a memorable experience. Highly recommend their house salad with lobster. Yum!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I found Sound Bites on Trip Advisor and made a reservation for our family of 7. We finished our Pink Jeep Tour and walking around town early and they were happy to seat us. The menu was PERFECT for all our different palates! 4 of us did the early bird 3 course meal - 2 Salmon - 2 Filet - ALL were awesome! My son had a burger AND chicken lettuce wraps - he said it was the best meal he had our entire vacation! Desserts were AWESOME!!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My first experience was interacting with the owner, Sharon, say no more! This restaurant is truly a reflection of her soulful demeanor; delectable food, good service, esp Bo, diverse seating options and a great view of the red rocks. If one arrives before 6pm, the 4 course meal is salient! My main course-salmon was flakey, fresh and grilled to perfection. I chose salad with a d-lish miso ginger dressing, and poblano sweet potatoes. I selected fresh strawberries with a dollop of cream for dessert. Bread was offered with a homemade olive oil/fresh gr. garlic, red pepper flakes and cilantro for dipping! My partner chose the filet mignon prepared to order with gallic mashed potatoes, lime cheese cake for dessert. I order a merlot which I was not able to finish, I left it. The waiter, Austin, was not on his game as we had to ask for everything i.e. bread, water, and he made no notice of the 1/2 filled wine glass. Bo; however, was attentive cordial and very charismatic. It was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a few years and left feeling full not stuffed with an element of feeling of being a preferential customer.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We were staying next door to this place and looked at the info on the door since it was next door to a Starbucks. They had a guitarist playing that night, who sounded interesting from the add.
The place was much better than expected and the food was very good. My wife had the Black & Blue burger which was great and came with wonderful skinny fries.
I had an Italian sausage pasta that was really very good. I also had the Caesar salad which had a subtle dressing.

We would return.

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!