“Great Place for Lunch!”

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #15 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving all natural hand cut Steaks, Fresh Fish and Organic products. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We enjoyed simply outstanding Cobb Salads today along with great service, decor, and stunning views. Will definitely return to explore the menu further.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Eric Miller was playing guitar and singing " Still Life to Live " as I was seated in the concert room of Sound Bites. Surrounded by impressive and signed guitars, an intimate setting and an encore of music by Eric, food would become almost a non-issue. And yet they don't rest on their laurels.
Dylan was my server and said he would take care of me this evening. Courteous,knowledgeable of the specific entrees I was interested in, swift, attentive and check ready at conclusion-WOW-this place ROCKS !
He even made desert fun and not a hackneyed chore of going through the motions of presenting.
He brought the Vanilla bean Creme Brulee topped with berries and that topped off a Grand Experience on every level. Get over to Sound Bites if you haven't and get back if you have-Sedona needs and wants this Entertainment eatery to Thrive and remain !.
Top Experience in Sedona ! Only the best here and well worth it !

1  Thank Mullika A
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I don't usually order ribs but wanted to try the mango habenero bbq sauce. The sauce was the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. The ribs were extrememly tender cooked just right and melted in my mouth.
The music is incredible here, whether you are sitting in front of the stage, in the bar, or on the comfy patio overlooking the gorgeous red rocks, especially at sunset...
Happy Hour all day as well.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The lunch menu is great, featuring I/2 pound burgers to suit every taste. Other selections are just as good. The service is great and the staff is most accommodating. Sit out on the patio for great red rock views, plus be sure to photograph Snoopy Rock. Prices are a bit above average but worth it in my opinion.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our waiter was efficient and the flatbread was terrific! I would have gone back for another serving only I was noticing my weight was climbing during our stay in Sedona! Wife liked her burger and the views are a great complement to our visit there. Would I go back? You betcha!

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!