“A place that has their mojo working!”
Review of Sound Bites Grill

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #22 of 196 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving all natural hand cut Steaks, Fresh Fish and Organic products. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A place that has their mojo working!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We at dinner at Sound Bites on our last night in Sedona! Our waiter Ben was very attentive. The food was awesome. We had the lamb special that evening and it was fall of the bone delicious. We also really enjoyed then getting to hear a blues band in their stage in another part of the venue. This band was outstanding and the service there was wonderful. Thank you Sound Bites!

Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad News Bears”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have eaten at Sound Bites before...It was fine (the staff seemed a little green) This time it was different. After taking our order and bringing drinks & bread, our waitress informed us that someone else was taking over the table. It is a little unprofessional, but not a horrible mistake. The salads came out quickly. They were good. After we finished, my salad plate was stacked on top of my friend's plate (on the table). It was off-putting. It was not in step with the rest of the service. That man greeted us with an "Hola Senors!" which also seemed casual and out of place. When dinner came he put both plates down at the same time like we were eating at a diner. "OK" I thought... this guy is not well trained. My guest finished his sirloin quickly and I had no less than 4 different people come to the table 7 to 8 times to check on me. It was some of the worst service I have had in years. The staff is clueless. I should have known when the hostess could not light the heater on the patio after a few minutes of trying that I should have taken my business to a restaurant in town with a more seasoned staff. I will probably not eat dinner there again.

1 Thank Samuel P
“The Winelist is a RIPOFF!! and the bar Expensive!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Food was good atmosphere was good and the winelist is a total ripoff. what should be a 15 dollar bottle of wine is 60 bucks! Buyer Beware!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Sasquatchonsugarlaof
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
“Awesome Establishment”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you're in Sedona, you have to stop here, whether just for drinks or a fantastic meal. I have eaten lunch here and enjoyed drinks and appetizers with co-workers and can't say enough how good everything tasted! We had 4 different appetizers in one night and all were fantastic! Service was great, atmosphere just as wonderful, and the view.....WOW!! They do have live music regularly, but we were enjoying the outside patio and the views, so could have cared less at the time about music! This has to be the best new place in town and I feel it will remain here for a very long time! Kudos to owners Michelle & Steve for bringing a breath of fresh air to Sedona!! I will return to Sound Bites and continue to inform my clientele that this is an establishment that must be experienced! Looking forward to my next wine tasting!!! Tami S.

Harrisburg
“Sound bite”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great food and excellent entertainment. The views are amazing! Try the salmon. Everthing was excellent!

Visited October 2012

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!