“A concert and a meal all in one!”
Review of Sound Bites Grill

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #22 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving Fresh Fish, hand cut steak and everything made from scratch. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Arrived late into Sedona and needed some dinner. The sound bites grill was close by and was a first stop. Has a bit of a park city feel to it. Nicely laid out and furnished restaurant with a range of choices. There is a large stage and dance area in the back. A bluesy/folksy/funky band was playing and couples were dancing. The band is projected on a large screen in the dining area. Good choice if youre in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stopped here on our way back from Laughlin Nevada. We had a gorgeous patio table overlooking the red mountains. What a spectacular view. I had the Chicken Lettuce cups.
The chicken alone was very flavorful and all the sides were yummy! The service was good as soon as the waiter was told we were sitting out there. he said no one had told him. We had to wait about 10-15 minutes before he showed up. However once he knew we were there the service improved greatly. All in all a very nice place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have visited Sedona many times, and like to try new restaurants. We had the best meal here, and the band was great!! Have to say the Sea Bass special was Awesome!! and my daughter had the best burger ever! The renovations that went into this place were extensive, and it was a cozy, upscale place to either have a great dinner, or have cocktails and watch the band.. Best of luck to them! Had a wonderful time!! Will be back!!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have traveled all over the world & worked for a production company in Thailand filming local restaurants in what ever country we were in for news segments. I visited this place when they first opened...brazillian band wasnt authentic which is why we went, service lousy, waitress snobby and no personality, soup cold and they never re-warmed it after we asked several times, pizza had no spices or really flavor, calamari over fried...Sept. 2012 thought I would give it another try...same scenario except the same band that is promoted here in Sedona as authentic was now a jazz band except played nothing that was Jazz!! Many potatoes were used in chowder, and even ahi tuna salad that had NO blackened seasonings...many servers had no clue of what was going on in their own environment. Rude hostess and lady owner seemed clueless of their surroundings. I asked several servers about the lobster and if it were Australian. Finally got an answer saying it was from cold water...ummm duh?! They all are...point is the hole in the wall places are the best and the prices, quality and service of this place was not the best at all...poor food quality and service. If your going to advertise a certain music genre then it should be what was advertised.

3  Thank llp928
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I decided to have a good sit down dinner after a week of eating like gypsies. We decided to go to Sound Bites as they offered a good menu and live music. We sat at the busy bar for about 40 minutes as there were no dining tables available. Once seated we had at least three employees at our table at various times..we really did not know who was really our server! I ordered the steak with optional garlic mashed potatoes. My friend opted for the manicotti. My steak came finally as did my friend's dish. Steak was okay, potatoes cold. Server took plate back and said it would be back ASAP. Waited at least 10 minutes and potatoes still cold! I ate my steak leaving the potatoes. Then out comes someone else with a plate of potatoes! I said no thanks that I was done! Then an offer for a free dessert...yah...no thanks. $5.00 off my meal. My friend fared no better with hard and dry manicotti. Maybe just drinks and music at this venue!!! Great view from balcony seating!

2  Thank Tublugator

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!