“Love this place!”

Sound Bites Grill
Ranked #19 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Sedona's Best Nightlife, Serving all natural hand cut Steaks, Fresh Fish and Organic products. Late Night Dining Friday & Saturday, Daily Happy Hour 4-6pm and Wednesday Wine Tasting 5-7pm.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Excellent restaurant. Very reasonably priced for the huge portions of food you get. The entire place is inviting and well designed. And the owners are very friendly and Aaron is an exceptional bartender! They have an outside patio that has a dining area and the most comfortable chairs and a water mist. The food is exceptional and I have never seen better service. The restaurant also has an indoor lounge, a bar, and even a stage for live events. You can enjoy Jazz while eating like we did. It is such a great location and a beautiful view of the Sedona mountains. It is a Great place for Great food, Great service and an overall enjoyable atmosphere. I highly recommend Sound Bites.

There are newer reviews for Sound Bites Grill

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Exceptional views, exceptional duo the night we were there and very good food and service. Nachos with crab and shrimp were special. Seafood manicotti in vodka sauce was vg. Larry our waiter was talkative and very attentive.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had heard great reviews of this restaurant from friends. Decided to try it out. For me, I did not find the menu appealing and I struggled to find something that I would like. Settled for the Southwest Caesar. Salad was very good. The friend I was with is vegan and there was little for her to choose from, and she ordered the veggie pizza with out cheese. It was ok. I had a salad and 2 drinks @ $35. Kinda pricey. Music was offered but once the band came on it was very loud and hard to have a conversation. Our server was nice, but not attentive. I asked for extra dressing and never got it. We sat for 10 min or more with empty drinks. As a local, and also someone who is in the business of recommending establishments & activites to guests, this is one I would not. Views are great from the patio if that is all you are looking for.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

You'll enjoy everything about it! The menu has something for everyone. The service is warm and welcoming. The view is incomparable and with outdoor seating if you like. Just be patient with the parking.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A wonderful evening in Sedona. We went on a night where they had live music playing in the background. We watched the sun go down over the Red Rocks, sipped drinks on their patio (OMG what views) and then enjoyed a great dinner. I found Sedona lacking in evening activities so it was actually great to find an evening activity that included a sunset, drinks, live music and a great chef. Sound bites must have a TV-trained chef (i.e. from one of the gourmet shows) who is full of energy and good ideas. The appetizers were all wonderful with incredible presentations. The ribs were incredible (too bad they don't serve a full rack) and so were the chicken dishes. We were happy to have an evening that ended at about 10 pm instead of the early times when everything else closes.

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!