“Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
located in the Sedona Golf Resort
aerial view of clubhouse, rental home right side of page in view rental home- 50 Sunridge Circle, Sedona, Arizona
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
located in the Sedona Golf Resort
aerial view of clubhouse, rental home right side of page in view
rental home- 50 Sunridge Circle, Sedona, Arizona
backyard dining patio with a beautiful view
backyard patio off of 2nd master bedroom
privacy wall around backyard
entering front foyer
open concept living room
open concept living room with secret patio
exiting front foyer
wood burning fireplace in living room
ktchen dining area seats 10
open concept kitchen overlooking dining area and living room
family room off of front foyer
family room with 40' flat screen t.v. and desk
family room
powder room off of living room
one of the spare bedrooms, hand crafted bed southwest decord
spare bedroom, hand crafted bed southwest decor t
spare bedroom
1st main bedroom
ensuite off of 1st main bedroom
2nd main bedroom
ensuite off of 2nd main bedroom
wide angle view of living room/dining room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary Anne...
Dallas
“Great House - Very Poor Management”
Reviewed June 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Initial issues: 1) Were never provided with the street address of the home, or directions from the Golf Resort Clubhouse. Actually received almost no information about the house prior to our visit. 2) Calls to Sherry upon arrival were difficult if not impossible. Very poor cell service in the area. In conversation with Sherry, were given many excuses and justifications for poor communication of information prior to our visit. 3) Key not in the LockBox as promised. Sliding glass patio door found to be unlocked. Entered through that door - found key inside house. 4) Property manager - Alejandro - was great. However, he had not been informed by Sherry that we were arriving. Once he had been informed, he came by to check on whether or not we needed anything. Explained the AC system (which had not been set to cool prior to our arrival) and showed us how to access the 3 smaller bedrooms. On Sunday, he graciously took care of refilling empty propane tank for grill.
In short, the house, once we had been granted entrance, met the needs of our party - 7 women (3 couples, 1 single) - quite well. However, all who rent this property must take on most, if not all, responsibility to assuring a seamless arrival and entry. In the words of Sherry, "Because the house stays rented so often, I can't seem to remember what I have told people and what I haven't." Aargh! And...Alejandro is a gem!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The great room and kitchen.
Liked least: The three small bedrooms - very hot with poor ventilation.
Management Response
Jun 11, 2016
Dear Mary Anne/Jenni R. So sorry you felt we are not good managers, we always do our best ,"even during the busy peak season". I did communicate with you "as best I could" as to how to find the home, etc. We do have the location on the web site however many people contact me for the address. Your cell service was poor at best. That is why I sent Alejandro over to show you the way through the house and get you and your friends all settled in. So glad you loved Alejandro, it is his cleaning crew who put the key in the wrong place and left the door unlocked. However normally things are much smother running. I know renting homes are much different than renting a hotel or room at the resort. BUT we try to make sure everyone is enjoying their stay and feel we go above and beyond to keep our enters happy. Please reconsider your negative remarks as I am sure you enjoyed the beautiful home as much as all our previous guests.
Lolotango...
Sewell, New Jersey
“Perfect!”
Reviewed March 18, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This home is immaculate! Had everything you could possibly need except for food. And speaking of food, if we did need to cook, there were so many spices and condiments you did not need to purchase because they were there. I rented the home because my son was getting married and I wanted a place where all the traveling family members could stay under one roof. Lots of room, very clean, well stocked with towels and paper products, beautifully decorated, cozy atmosphere and great location!! When I visit Sedona again with family I would certainly rent this home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease of booking and the quick responses from owner.
Liked least: Everything was great
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Krystal C
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“The Energy in this Home is About Fun, Freedom & Adventure”
Reviewed January 24, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The best part was the fireplace, although we did have to pull the couch closer which made it much more enjoyable for those evening conversations cuddled on the couch. The house is really set up for no more than two couples and their kids. I say this because of the bathroom set up. The only full bathrooms are in the two master bedrooms, which means other guests will have to come into your bedroom to use the shower or tub. There is a half bath on the opposite side of the house where the 3-guest bedrooms are. This house has a fun energy to it, and everyone enjoyed their stay.

I would forewarn guests about the step down when you enter the master bedroom off the main entry. If you have guests arriving at night, that can be a hazard waiting to happen. There is no garage, that's where the 3-bedrooms are. I would mention this to your guests as well, arriving at night in the rain and running into the house to find where to open the garage door was a bit embarrassing. The key box was a bit difficult to manage too. I would seriously consider replacing that with an easier style. We were certain that we weren't going to get in, and finally it opened. There is a nice parking lot right next to the house, so our guests had no issues with parking, as the driveway is a bit tight for two vehicles, especially if they are SUV's or pickup trucks.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Fireplace, large master bedrooms and the Jacuzzi.
Liked least: Bathroom setup and the key box.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Mar-Mar74...
San Antonio, Texas
“Great home for large group”
Reviewed November 11, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The home at Sedona Golf Resort was perfect for my group of friends. Management was very helpful and responded promptly to every request and inquiry. The home was lovely. It topped my expectations! We loved our stay and would book this home again.

My complaint is with TripAdvisor. My refund (security deposit) was not refunded to my account ten days after my stay. There was no claim made against it by the property management. It took 4 phone calls and 2 emails to customer service. My $400 was finally returned 35 days after my stay! Unacceptable!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Lots of room and a beautiful home
Liked least: TripAdvsor not returning my refund in a timely manner. Such a hassle!!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
MBR-CT
CT
“Great house to entertain in”
Reviewed October 29, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We were very excited to rent this house as parents of the bride. A lot of family and friends were staying at the Ridge, so we wanted to rent a house close by. You couldn't get any closer. It's right across from check in!
It has a great kitchen/family room combination with the biggest window door wall that I've seen that opens up onto a patio with a grill and fire pit.
Having a piano there was a bonus for my very musical family.
We hosted dinners nightly to various size groups as well as a brunch for the wedding guests the day after the wedding.
It just worked out wonderfully. I highly recommend this house.

Liked best: Large entertaining area
Exeter, New Hampshire
“Look no further!”
Reviewed June 1, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We were looking for comfort of home yet uncluttered and clean like a hotel. We were here for a short reunion. We contemplated hotel suites which were costly and still lacked space for us to hang out together and lacked privacy for individual to be alone. This home was perfect. It is in Oak Creek Canyon which is not in the main town of Sedona. But consider that the main town is closer to the foothills and very busy with tour buses and tourist traffics. It was nice to retreat into a quieter place. Walking distance to local Fire Creek Coffee. We did not try Cucina Rustica but same restauranteur of acclaimed Dahl and Dilucca. There is a washer and dryer. I would recommend checking in before heading to the store. Well stocked with basics. Plush towels and great sleeping conditions.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SGM8207
“Perfect house supporting our specific needs for rooms and location.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The house was perfect regarding location and total number of rooms needed for the two families that were there. Great communication from the owner and point of contact.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing