“Our new favorite place to visit!”
Review of Red Agave Resort

Red Agave Resort
Ranked #6 of 21 Specialty Lodging in Sedona
Reviewed February 11, 2011

My husband and I are actually still here at the Red Agave for our 4 year wedding anniversary. I couldn't wait to write this review because of how thrilled I already am with our stay. Tracy at the front desk helped my mom surprise us with a wine basket and an amazing dinner reservation during our stay. The staff is incredibly friendly and the views are amazing. There is a hiking trail right next to the resort. There is no doubt in my mind that we will be back here many, MANY more times. Red Agave in Sedona is officially one of my new favorite places to visit and I would recommend it to anyone, seriously. The chalet is clean, comfy, warm and cozy. A perfect place to celebrate any occasion!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 21, 2011

What a great find!! You can't beat the location of The Red Agave. I was amazed when I pulled up and saw the view right there. The room was perfect. Lots of space, small kitchenette with a table. Nice flat screen tv. The staff working couldn't have been nicer. The trails up onto the rocks were right there. Perfect spot! I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2010

My wife and I got married the day after Thanksgiving in Tlaquepaque chapel and the whole family stayed in the chalets at the Red Agave. Everyone loved it! We woke up to the sunrise hitting Bell Rock each morning, which set the stage for each wonderful day. Every worker we met was genuinely friendly and very eager to answer all of our questions. The beds were so comfortable, the whole place was spotless, and they had everything we needed in the kitchens for our huge Thanksgiving feast.
My father in law left some personal items in the room and they promptly mailed the to him in Mesa. I'll never stay any where else in Sedona!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Absolutely ideal location abutting US forest Service lands with an unobstructed view of Bell Rock right in the middle. Nice, friendly service. Spotless, well equipped and comfortable rooms with plenty of windows so you can enjoy the view. Pool and hot tub. You get your own, also spotless, bbq to grill on if you want. Rates are very good. Try dining at the nearby Marketplace Cafe while staying there -ummh good.

Honestly, I really like this spot and I heartily endorse it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2010

We stayed here during my cousin's wedding. We enjoyed the location just outside of town. The view was amazing, the staff on the ball, and the room sufficient for 5 of us to stay comfortably. Jeff, one of the owners, introduced himself and had about a 20 minute conversation with us about nothing in particular. He seemed like an awesome guy, and the property was just ad cool.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 6, 2010

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights late August. Compared to other hotels, this was extremely reasonable. We had somemores around the fire pit and met some interesting people. We stayed in a studio apartment which was clean and spacious. The location was central yet quiet. I don't usually write reviews, but this place was an exceptional find.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2010

This resort is in a beautiful as well as handy location. It is surrounded by the red rocks and trails, yet a short drive to anything else you would want to do. There are also restaurants etc. within walking distance. The grounds and views are spectacular, with a true feeling of a Resort! A beautiful pool is lit up at night, and the unusual A frame cottages are delightful and well equipped. A special feature....at night. .s'mores around a pit campfire with new friends to meet ,and a starry sky above! We WILL be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family