Adobe Hacienda is truly a gift in the Sedona dessert. We stayed 5 nights in the Vaquero Room. One of the many great things about AH is it is NOT located directly in the center of Sedona. Which means you have peace, quiet, and beauty surrounding you, yet with super-easy access (via car) to all the things you wish to visit.
This was our second stay at AH in 10 years. There are new owners Russ and Aurora. We couldn't have been more pleased. The Mexican inspired breakfasts were delicious and included a FULL breakfast. Aurora and Russ are both very knowledgeable about the area and helped get us where we needed to go all while being kind and thoughtful about our every request/need.
We highly recommend a day trip to "Jerome, AZ" if your time in Sedona permits. We also highly recommend "Cuccina Rustica" one of the BEST restaurants in all of Sedona - truly just a few blocks up from Adobe Hacienda.
Finally, we were travelling to Sedona for my sister's wedding this time. Adobe Hacienda has a beautiful outdoor fireplace which we lit the night of the post-wedding festivities. Sitting outside at the fire with wonderful blankets to keep us warm, surrounded by incredible stars and a lunar eclipse!
The grounds of AH are beautiful maintained and include regular visits by many hummingbirds. Our room faced a long view of the adjacent golf area and the incredible red rocks beyond. We loved waking up every morning to this view.
We would return to Adobe Hacienda in a second. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona