“Beautiful and serene Sedona hacienda”

and 1 more site!
Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 21, 2008

I have stayed at Adobe Hacienda twice in the past year; once with my husband and once with my elderly parents. We LOVED it!
The decor is warm, colorful and lovely inside and out. The charming back garden with its graceful fountain and golf course view is a serene and beautiful spot.

Pauline and Brad are delightful, warm and full of helpful information about Sedona and even the Grand Canyon. They were very solicitious of my 90 year old parents. Breakfast was pure southwest cuisine and was delicious! In short, my family and I give it rave reviews!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 15, 2008

My room and the entire property was beautiful. The views, the breakfast and the hospitality was exceptional. I left very relaxed due in part to my in-room massage with Candace. I really liked the location as it was quiet and peaceful. I had a great dinner at the Cucina Rustica where I sat outside and listened to live music. I was traveling alone, so I really enjoyed the breakfast conversation with couples from Ohio and Minnesota. I would definitely come back and I would also highly recommend this b&b to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2008

We just returned from Sedona where we had the pleasure of staying at the Adobe Hacienda for our 37th wedding anniversary. Everything was wonderful; from the beautiful Anasazi room and warm afternoon cookies to the delicious breakfasts while enjoying breath taking views. Can't wait to book our stay for next year. I would recommend this bed & breakfast to anyone looking for a beautiful, peaceful place to stay in Sedona.
Grace and Lani

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2008

I agree with what the previous reviewers have written. The place is top notch, clean, quiet, has great views and awesome breakfasts. The owners are wonderful and accommodating.

This was our first time overnight in Sedona. We really enjoyed being south of town and being away from the crowds, traffic and construction.

Ok, let me describe as close to a perfect vacation day that I can imagine. It started with the Adobe’s fine breakfast. After that my family and I went on a several mile hike out of the West Fork trailhead for the first time. This hike was absolutely awesome with the scenery, trees, cliffs and creek. It was actually so enjoyable that it kept my teenage daughter’s interest.

After the hike, I then played golf on the Oak Creek country club just a couple of miles from the B&B. At one moment I had to stop while lining up a shot because of the unbelievable view of the mountain behind the green. Enjoying the surroundings and the good pace, I birdied #18 to shoot a 79. I then met up with my wife and proceeded to relax on the swing at the Adobe Hacienda with a beer at sunset. We then capped off the evening and had a fabulous, long meal on the patio of the Cucina Rustica. My daughter then drove us the 0.4mi back to the B & B.

Hard to top that for a vacation day. Yea, I could get used to that. See you again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2008

This is an excellent bed and breakfast inn. The rooms are comfortable and elegant in the southwestern tradition. The innkeepers pay attention to every detail. Even the soaps were luxurious. It is close to local attractions while being tucked away in the beautiful privacy of the base of the mountains. The view from the patio is breathtaking. Pauline is an excellent cook. You will love the breakfast menu any day of the week. Mark and I will definately return for our second honeymoon.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2008

The Adobe Hacienda is top of the line for a very clean place and its run by a very nice couple. We would definitely go back for another stay with them. Thanks for a wonderful place for our 1st honeymoon.
Jack&Marian.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2008

This was our first experience staying at a B&B.... What a treat the Adobe Hacienda was. It exceeded our expectations. The place is beautiful, the location is excellent and the breakfast was great. Pauline is super nice and made us feel so welcomed. We will be back to Sedona and we will be staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple