We stayed two nights at A H B&B and we wish we could have stayed longer. Russ and Aurora are very hospitable and provided us with wonderful tasty breakfasts each morning! They were even kind enough to accommodate us with a earlier breakfast so we could catch our flight back home. The room was clean and very comfortable. We stayed in the Baja room which I liked because it was the furthest away from the outside common area. The B&B is in the Village of Oak Creek south of Sedona but it is a great location to hike Cathedral Rock and Bell Rock. Just right outside of the hustle and bustle. One full day in Sedona is just not enough. We will be back and if we come back again without the kids we will definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona