We stayed at the Adobe Hacienda for the weekend to escape the heat in Phoenix. The B&B is in a great area just off the golf course and easy to get to. We were met with a warm welcome from the owner. The room was a good size with a fantastic bed with a great view of the golf course and a beautifully private bathroom. We spent a little time in the gathering area, as well as a glimpse of a couple other guest rooms. All appears well maintained and is very attractive with a south-western flair throughout. A great breakfast was served every morning which prepared us for a big day around Sedona.
The owners were very helpful in advising where to eat (actually making our dinner reservations), and what to see & do.
A great place to stay, full of personal touches. I would warmly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona