The beautiful scenery, closeness to trails and suggestions from Dee and Phil made this a great weekend in Sedona. We also enjoyed Dee's art and jewelry studio. There was also information in each room about the vortexes that have been identified on the property. The hot tub was great after a hike - even in July weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional B&B in our luxurious log home. Three grand suites available, with balconies and whirlpool tubs for two. Set on two private and secluded acres of pine and juniper trees with natural gardens and walking paths. See the incredible views from the roof top sky deck of our red rock mountains and stargazing you will not want to miss. Experience the true spirit of Sedona as well as Phil and Dee's wonderful hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sedona Dream Maker Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Dream Maker Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Dream Maker Bed And Breakfast