“Spectacular!”

Sedona Golf Resort
Ranked #27 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: No other Sedona golf course provides a better combination of jaw-dropping splendor and exceptional challenge than the acclaimed Sedona Golf Resort. Located in the heart of one of the most captivating regions of the Southwest, the thrilling 6,646-yard, par - 71 course is widely considered among the world's most unforgettable golf experiences. Winding around the famed red rocks of Sedona, each hole provides a unique adventure. If you could play golf in the Grand Canyon, this would be it. No wonder this championship Sedona golf course receives a continuous four-star rating from Golf Digest. Visitors and locals alike say that playing Sedona Golf Resort tops the list of things to do in Sedona, AZ. Our completely remodeled Juniper Bar & Grille is also a perfect venue to host your upcoming event, whether it's a Sedona Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday Party, Holiday Party, or meeting space for your Corporate gathering.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

All I can say is the backdrop of this course is breath-taking! Even months later when I look at the pictures that I took, I can still feel the warmth of the red rock canyons and beautiful mountains in the background.

As for the course, it was well-groomed, not crowded, easy to navigate and a pleasure to play on. The greens were neat and the tees well placed. Hazards are at a minimum and didn't find any snakes. LOL

The personnel at the course were very helpful and informative.

I cannot express my satisfaction from having an opportunity to play here. I compare other courses that I play at to this one. I wished I lived close to this course or next to it.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

There are newer reviews for Sedona Golf Resort

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place is a Hilton hotel with golf and time shares. Nice and airy restaurant but they could have brought bread with our salads. The food is OK< not great and a bit overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first time to play a desert golf course and it was gorgeous! Fees weren't too outrageous, no more than we pay at a good golf course at home. The course was in fabulous condition but it was hard to pay attention to the course with all the beautifuly scenerry. Wish we had the time to play more than once.

1  Thank enjoyinglife53
Reviewed June 27, 2013

the staff at the golf club could not have been any nicer and were very helpful in putting together all kinds of local information. If you can play on a thursday, have dinner at their buffet $12.95 and a great meal! Beautiful scenery and rabbits all over the place!

1  Thank MeJax
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I dont golf but I see it from above Airport Mesa. I have heard so many nice remarks about the course. I have friends who use it and they are very happy