Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe
$179
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$157
  • Breakfast included
$118
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Sky Ranch Lodge(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$132
$266
$259
$255
$236
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$199
$312
$263
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
$299
$280
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewstime sharefire pitactivity centerfull kitchenwildflower cafered rockswildflower bread companypool areabedroom unitwasher dryerfitness centershops and restaurantstimeshare ownersping pongamazing viewstimeshare presentationgrand canyon
Reviewed January 3, 2010

This hotel was the high point of our trip. We stayed in 7 other hotels over the 2 weeks we were traveling the south west. We got a two bedroom suite (two kids) that was more than enough space. We had 3 terraces, brand new kitchen with granite countertops and an incredible master suite. The room was new and beyond clean! We didn't want to leave. We asked for a newly renovated room, top floor with red rock views, we got it and everything was perfect. Because this hotel is also a time share they will ask you if you are interested in an hour long meeting to learn more about time shares. They did offer us $100 discount off our room but considering it was over Christmas we didn't have the time. It was very low key with no pressure. It is a great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelproGroup
Reviewed January 1, 2010

We booekd the 2 bed 2 bath rooms - they were actaully 2 rooms that could be accessed separately or as onw unit. the room was lovely and had a hugh balcony overlooking the red rocks. Access from the car parkign was difficult - We were there during a snow storm and the steps to the car were not kept clear by the hotel staff so my elderly mother had difficulty getting aroudn for some of the time. In addition this hotel required you to check out at 10am. When I mentioned that most hotels do 12 pm I was told that this is not a hotel but a timeshare and therefore there are different rules (even though we booked throught eh Hyatt hotel website)

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2009

We just returned from 2 nights at the Hyatt Pinon Pointe. We found the condo unit very nicely decorated with a beautiful bathroom which included a large walk-in shower and a large separate Jacuzzi tub. The kitchen was complete and had all the necessary untencils. The bedroom was large with adequate storage space and a comfortable king sized bed. The living room was small, but adequate and had a very nice gas fireplace. The views from the balcony were very good. A couple of people have commented on the stairs and they are right. I had to carry our bags up a flight to get to our unit. But, the front desk offered bell service if I wanted it and the hotel/resort is built on the side of a mountain in downtown! The front desk staff was courteous and responsive. I had only a couple of problems (internet connection was spotty and the coffee maker leaked) and the staff dealt with both quickly. This was our ninth visit to Sedona and we have stayed in eight different spots. The Hyatt was easily the nicest.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AZMAX
Reviewed December 11, 2009

have been to lots of Hyatt hotels in many different countries and I can assure that this one has been the worst one so far.

First of all, there are lots of stairs to go to your room (if you find it since half of them are hidden on the basement like ours!) so if you have more than one suitcase you will need lots of help to go up and down the 3 floors.

The apartments are rather small and basic and so it’s the bathroom were we found 2 crocoites so I was put off for the whole day. The worst part is that the only thing that separates your room from the neighbor’s is a tiny door that in our case was open! I did not know what the door was so when I opened it I found myself right in my neighbor’s bedroom, with all their suitcases and clothes on the floor! Thank God they were not here at that point or it would have been a very awkward situation. Since the door did not have a locker and we did not know out neighbors we had to take all our valuables to the boot of our car.

Later in the evening when the neighbors returned it was impossible to sleep because they had another couple over and it was really noisy so we tried to go for a walk but it was not possible due to the fact that we could not see anything! The hotel is at the outskirts of Sedona, up to a slope and all the lights on the complex are turned off at 7 p.m! So you can literally see anything if it were not for your car lights. I have to say it was really scary to say at least because we were not even given torches like other guests! So it was nearly impossible to find our way to the main building.

I don’t have anything nice to say about this hotel except for the swimming pool that although small was stunning. The receptionists were all quite nice as well but that’s about it. This hotel has a very bad quality for being a

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
7  Thank alvarezgranda
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Vacation time share hotel resort. Great rate per nite - however, we did not stay over the weekend. Stayed in a studio room which was nicely furnished and we were actually on the phase 1 side with 5 year old rooms. Newest rooms even nicer. Rooms have dishes and utensils. Also, mini refrigerator and microwave. Our room had a balcony with a view of the sunset. 1st room we looked at (newer side) was eastern facing and dark in the room even during the middle of the day. Chose older side with better view and closer to activity center and hot tub (i was on vacation with my daughter). Good service with hotel. Everyone polite and attentive. Activity center has a very nice huge fitness center. There are also grills outside to use and a ping pong table which my daughter enjoyed. Swimming area was nice with views of the red rocks. We didn't use since too chilly. However, we did use the hot tub which was great. There is no restaurant at the hotel; however, the hotel is very located between West Sedona and Uptown Sedona and at the end of 179 highway. Lots of choices for restaurants either way. One other thing to add: If you take the 90 min. time share tour, you are able to upgrade your room for the entire stay for free. This is what they told me - however, i did not do it. I was there for a limited amount of time with my daughter and our studio room was adequate.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family